Ford GT original racing cap

fordlord

Jul 15, 2006
I have original Ford GT racing caps. They are well made and black in color with the Ford GT fully embroidered across the cap as shown in picture. It has a high quality adjustment strap. It has the Ford oval fully embroidered on the back. They are new, 25.00 plus 4.55 to ship. No longer produced! Fordlord@att.net

Attachments

• fordgtcap.JPG
    fordgtcap.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 304

66GT40

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 18, 2005
Ford GT Caps

I also have a red cap with a black and white flame along the left side bill & body. The front body says FORD GT and the blue oval in the back. I received both plus a Ford GT jacket and 2 Ford steering wheel clocks from my dealer.
Jerry

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I bought nice royal blue, white racing stripe down middle, FORD GT just above brim, $3.00 - WalMart.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
66GT40 said:
I also have a red cap with a black and white flame along the left side bill & body. The front body says FORD GT and the blue oval in the back. I received both plus a Ford GT jacket and 2 Ford steering wheel clocks from my dealer.
Jerry

Jerry:
My dealer didn't even give me a handshake.
Do you have ANY clue where a guy could get wunna the GT jackets these days? (I wasn't even aware Ford had MADE any...)
Thanks.

E.P.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
EP, go to the Ford Racing.com website. All the camp shirts are gone, and the black jackets are gone, but there are still some things available. They do offer a fleece jacket, kind of cranberry in color that is more of a woman's jacket and didn't fit me at all (size M). Look under merchandise.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
fjpikul said:
I bought nice royal blue, white racing stripe down middle, FORD GT just above brim, $3.00 - WalMart.
Considering the book resale value, would you take $1.75 for it frank? lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Not from you. You'd probably cut it in half or set fire to it! You know, that show gave you a bad reputation.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Frank, still have your Hudson, Studebaker, Avanti & Yugo caps? :biggrin Saw them at Barney's for $75 each.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Damn it Bony, how did you find I was a Stude lover? Your sources are amazing! I've got some vintage gear.