ford gt gloves

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
does anyone know were to get the ford gt gloves. looks like fords website has only small and med left in stock. i'm looking for large or xlarge (not sure on the fit)
thanks

H

HHGT

Cut the tips off, that's what I used to do in the 80's when I drove the Datsun B210 to work.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Cut the tips off, that's what I used to do in the 80's when I drove the Datsun B210 to work.
i was looking to have them to use and show with the car at "show and shines". so cutting them won't work. i just thought it would be neat.

H

HHGT

i was looking to have them to use and show with the car at "show and shines". so cutting them won't work. i just thought it would be neat.

I was being cheaky..Sorry!

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
thought so, i'm still feeling my way around the forum.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I love driving gloves, so when I saw this post I looked up what you were referring to, don't think that those gloves are anything special, but going off topic here, I did find this review of the car that I hadn't seen before, so................:
http://www.jbcarpages.com/ford/gt/2005/

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Linky on the gloves plz

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

Please ignore Sam, he is constantly telling everyone about his cheeks.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario

If I see you at a car show with the gloves, When your not looking I"ll hang a pair of fuzzy dice on your rear view mirror to match. J/K
I am in Port Credit, Where in T/O are you located?
Mike

H

HHGT

Please ignore Steve he is constantly sending me pictures of his Goats...

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
If I see you at a car show with the gloves, When your not looking I"ll hang a pair of fuzzy dice on your rear view mirror to match. J/K
I am in Port Credit, Where in T/O are you located?
Mike
i think i met you at the mcdonalds @ queensway and the 427 this past summer. was it you????i was driving the red gt with my son

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

Was it a HoneyBee? And in the mustard color??? AWSUM!

H

HHGT

Was it a HoneyBee? And in the mustard color??? AWSUM!

Light Metalic Blue. I did not want anyone to think I was from Texas...:willy:willy

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
i think i met you at the mcdonalds @ queensway and the 427 this past summer. was it you????i was driving the red gt with my son

Yes that was me!

Did you get that tune done yet?

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Yes that was me!

Did you get that tune done yet?
not yet, who's should i use. have you had/heard any feedback on sean hyland motorsports tune. they claim over 100 rwhp gain

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I had ordered at one point the Ford GT gloves (sold by Ford) in XL. They turned out to run small, as just about all XL gloves fit me but these. I wound up selling them.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Please ignore Steve he is constantly sending me pictures of his Goats...

...and just the other day one of our new members said something to the effect we're strictly bidness 'round here! :lol

H

HHGT

...and just the other day one of our new members said something to the effect we're strictly bidness 'round here! :lol

Now Pockets, we don't want to tell the newcomers what you do with your gloves do we?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now Pockets, we don't want to tell the newcomers what you do with your gloves do we?

??? I'd kinda like to know myself just 'zackly what you be gettin' at there, Sam?

On second thought, considering to whom I'm addressing the question, belay my last...:willy

fastzilla

Where's reverse?
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2010
San Antonio, TX
If you get the gloves you might as well go for the socks. These are available on e-bay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DC-K...QQitemZ130476582291QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise