Ford GT Concierge

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
My husband called our Ford GT Concierge today. They said we should receive our ordering packet soon as they are sending them out next week. Happy Holidays Everyone!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
My husband called our Ford GT Concierge today. They said we should receive our ordering packet soon as they are sending them out next week. Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'd just like to know my window so I can plan ahead not to mention the concern of not being accessible when they do call

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
I told mine..... don't call me,I'll call you.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I told mine..... don't call me,I'll call you.

^^ Boss ^^

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I got an email yesterday giving me my order window dates. Oct to Dec 2017. Can't come soon enough.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Can't come soon enough.

For many of our forum friends they have to wait until 2019 and others will reapply to wait for their NGTs in 2020. I feel to get one in the very first year of production is very lucky and not a long wait!

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
For many of our forum friends they have to wait until 2019 and others will reapply to wait for their NGTs in 2020. I feel to get one in the very first year of production is very lucky and not a long wait!

Ed

Totally agree...

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I got a letter from Ford Concierge saying they are holding a NFGT for me, but I need to fill out my application before they can process it. That sure was nice of them.