Ford Dealer Purchased NGT Service Program JimGlo Trailer for Sale - Another One

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Thanks to all who expressed interest. The trailer owner sold it locally this past weekend.

Hi All, I have another opportunity for someone who may be interested in the factory required JimGlo Elite trailer that Servicing Ford dealers had to purchase as part of the servicing agreement to service New Ford GT's. This trailer is as new. It has only been used a couple of times and has all of the optional equipment that came with it. If you ever have to tow your vehicle, I think this is the pinnacle of all trailer options out there.

I have posted some pictures below for your reference. The trailer does have a custom graphic wrap that will be removed. It is my understanding that the trailers are very limited in supply and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Also, the prices have increased as well for a comparable trailer if you can find one.
Please note....this is not my trailer. I am merely offering it here to members who may be interested in a great opportunity especially given that the Rally is approaching.

The dealer is asking $38,000 obo. Please pm me if interested.
The trailer is located in Southern California. Pick up preferred.

Note: If this is posted in the wrong section, my apologies in advance.

Attachments

• JimGlo.jpg
    JimGlo.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 103
  • JimGlo10.jpg
    JimGlo10.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • JimGlo1.jpg
    JimGlo1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 99
  • JimGlo11.jpg
    JimGlo11.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 103
  • JimGlo12.jpg
    JimGlo12.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 101
  • JimGlo2.jpg
    JimGlo2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 88
  • JimGlo3.jpg
    JimGlo3.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 85
  • JimGlo4.jpg
    JimGlo4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 85
  • JimGlo5.jpg
    JimGlo5.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
  • JimGlo9.jpg
    JimGlo9.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Reactions: ByeEnzo

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
interested

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
interested
PM’d you.

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
Thanks to all who expressed interest. The trailer owner sold it locally this past weekend.

Hi All, I have another opportunity for someone who may be interested in the factory required JimGlo Elite trailer that Servicing Ford dealers had to purchase as part of the servicing agreement to service New Ford GT's. This trailer is as new. It has only been used a couple of times and has all of the optional equipment that came with it. If you ever have to tow your vehicle, I think this is the pinnacle of all trailer options out there.

I have posted some pictures below for your reference. The trailer does have a custom graphic wrap that will be removed. It is my understanding that the trailers are very limited in supply and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Also, the prices have increased as well for a comparable trailer if you can find one.
Please note....this is not my trailer. I am merely offering it here to members who may be interested in a great opportunity especially given that the Rally is approaching.

The dealer is asking $38,000 obo. Please pm me if interested.
The trailer is located in Southern California. Pick up preferred.

Note: If this is posted in the wrong section, my apologies in advance.
I'm also interested, if it's still available please let me know?

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
I'm also interested, if it's still available please let me know.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Jim Glo is the way to go!

3E3691AC-8614-4CCF-B1AB-5B083976EE7B.jpeg

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
I'm also interested, if it's still available please let me know.
Sorry. It has been sold.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Jim Glo is the way to go!

View attachment 64214

Sweet!