Ford Breakfast/Cruise-In at the Petersen Museum, January 15th

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Hey Guys,

My friend Luna (you may remember her from last year's Ford GT Rally in Scottsdale) is now managing the Petersen Museum's communications. She wanted to let this group know about the annual Shelby Breakfast and Cruise event at the museum on January 15th, with a fun-sounding pre-event cruise on January 14th. If you're SoCal located (or visiting around mid-january) you might want to bring your Blue Oval toy.

From her directly:

Hi!

My name is Luna and I am reaching out on behalf of the Petersen Automotive Museum to invite you to our Annual Shelby Breakfast Club Cruise-In on January 15, 2023.

Our Shelby Cruise-In is one of the largest Shelby gatherings on the West Coast and all Cobras, Mustangs, and Ford Performance vehicles are welcome!

On January 14, the day before our cruise in, we’ll also be hosting a rally that starts and the museum and ends at the Segerstrom collection in Orange County, CA.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Here are the links to the event registration pages:

I hope to see you there!

Thank you,
Luna
Petersen_Shelby Cruise-in.JPG

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Sounds great!

Have fun.

Wish I could be there. ( Would have to Cannonball to get there, and it's too cold for GT tires. )

Wish there were an East Coast equivalent to the Petersen. Fabulous place. One thing that California has that's right.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Come to Rev's in Naples, Bill.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Wish I could make it! Hoping the rain ends by then!

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
It has been raining quite a bit on and off - did the event happen? Would have loved to bring mine also, but it's not worth driving on the roads when it's raining, flooding, and with others that may not know how to drive properly.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I was going to attend both days but the weather put the kibosh to it for me.

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
Looks like the event happened, and at least a couple of GTs showed up.