For Sale: 2006 Red Ford GT-- All Options, 4400 Miles, Original Owner

richardhead

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2006
My wife and I are relocating in retirement to the North Shore of Lake Superior, nearly halfway along the shore to Canada. Our local roads and backwoods ways are simply not conducive to a car like the GT, and, after dealing with a health issue for the past year, my doctor and I have decided a lifestyle change is now appropriate. So, I am reluctantly offering my 2006 Ford GT for sale. No accidents, no racing/track use, and no other issues. Carefully driven on the street only, and to shows for display. The car is in excellent condition, and available for an inspection if desired. The car looks just like new, inside and out. Some photos available at www.humagen.com, click on Automotive Systems and then Ford GT Products. A full photo section featuring the car will be added shortly at the same web location.

Asking $165,000. Will consider all offers. Please PM me if you have any interest, or desire further information.

2006 Ford GT
Warranty until 09/07/2009
4400 Miles; Street Driven Only
Original Owner
Located in Minneapolis, MN
All Ford, Dealer and Buyer Paperwork
3-Engine Oil Changes
2-Transmission Oil Changes
Red with White Stripes
Optional BBS Forged Wheels
Red Brake Calipers
MacIntosh Radio
All optional items included with the car from the factory
All parts removed from the car (exhaust, plugs, bolts, etc.)
Black Custom Floor Mats with Red Piping
Muscle Motors Performance Items:

Ford Long tube Headers, Jet Hot Coated Inside and Out
SCT XCalibrator 2 with Muscle Motors Performance Tunes

GT Saver (Analog Designer) Items:

Engine Magnetic Drain Plugs
Transmission Magnetic Drain Plugs
Transmission Breather Assembly
AC Line Insulator Kit (not installed)

Accufab AARP Rear Axle Bolt Kit, Installed

Available:

*CoverKing Custom Red Felt Ford GT Cover
*HRE Custom Lightweight Wheels (See Photos of car and wheels at www.humagen.com) with Michelin Sport ZP tires (13X19, P345/30-ZR19 Rear; 10X18, P275/35-ZR18 Front)
*HRE Wheels have Hella LTPWS with wireless pressure/temperature monitoring
*Custom Auto Dimming Temperature and Compass Display Rear View Mirror with Dual Map Lights, with Wiring Harness/Adapter Plug for Ford GT

Last edited: