Focus RS search

jasonjsipos

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2010
Powell, Ohio
So I know I'm late to the party on this, but I am looking for a Focus RS, preferably in red, and preferably new from a dealer. I know there are several dealers participating on the site. Would any of you have a way to determine if such a vehicle still exists? Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

Jason

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hi Jason,

I didn't see any 2018's left on our dealer search site. I did find some 2017's but they didn't make the red in 2017. Let me know if you are interested in a 17.

Thanks!

Kevin

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Great car in my opinion! Good luck on your search!

jasonjsipos

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2010
Powell, Ohio
Kevin,

I would be interested in a '17. It's for my son, he was hoping for red but I know he likes the blue as well. Let me know how to contact you directly.

Thanks!

Jason

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Great, 248-921-8616 cell or 313-387-7304 desk.
Thanks!

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks Jason for your business! Best color on an RS! 54723

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thanks Jason for your business! Best color on an RS! View attachment 54723

I couldn't agree more! Red GTs and Nitrous Blue RSs make the best looking cars around. But I guess I'm biased a bit. ;)

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I had a stealth grey 2016 38,000km on it and traded for 2018 Blue one. Very seldom do I buy same cars back to back (last one was 2012 BE GTR to 2014 Black edition GTR) unless I really enjoy them. Nice little car, a bit stiff on suspension but it is a blast. Upgraded Borla exhaust so far. Awesome in the winter, on the mountain roads. Your son will love it.....

jasonjsipos

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2010
Powell, Ohio
After just driving it home to Columbus from Detroit, I have to agree that it is a fun car!

This was a surprise for my son, his reaction was priceless, he just stood there in shock. He is now officially the 4th generation in our family to start out driving in a Ford. Kevin, I can't thank you enough for helping make the moment possible. I'm sure it will come as no surprise to anyone who knows him, but Kevin's professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond to help are special qualities. I look forward to working with you on future purchases. Thanks again!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Congratulations, what a great story and outcome.
+1 on Kevin. Can't say enough good about working with him and Milliken.

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford