Floormats

Terrence

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Los Angeles
Hi,

Any pics and suggestions where I can buy some good-looking mats for my car?

Thanks.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
I am VERY pleased with the Lloyd mats!

Terrence

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Los Angeles
I want to have custom mats with contrasting bindings and Ford GT logo or Ford logo. That's the hard part I guess.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Terrence said:
I want to have custom mats with contrasting bindings and Ford GT logo or Ford logo. That's the hard part I guess.

You don't by any chance own a Ferrari do you? :wink

I don't believe you will find anyone that will put a Ford logo or Ford GT logo on your mats. Ford vigorously defends their copyrights and won't allow the logo.

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
If memory serves Lloyds will do the Ford logo. Not sure about the contrast, almost for sure no GT logo.

Derry

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Terrence,
If you would like to come by this weekend and see the mats in my GT you are more than welcome. They are plain black. Saturday and Sunday afternoons I'll be home.
Email me at kandtroberts@earthlink.net or call me at 310 459 4693.

Terrence

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Los Angeles
Florida Chris said:
You don't by any chance own a Ferrari do you? :wink

I don't believe you will find anyone that will put a Ford logo or Ford GT logo on your mats. Ford vigorously defends their copyrights and won't allow the logo.

Had a 2002 360 F1 coupe and a 2004 360 6-speed spider. None currently. Why do you ask? :wink

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Terrence said:
Had a 2002 360 F1 coupe and a 2004 360 6-speed spider. None currently. Why do you ask? :wink

Contrasting bindings and logos on floormats are common in Ferrari's, thus the guess... :biggrin

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I met a rep at the Saleen plant that says his company is fully licensed for all the GT logos, he's gonna call me on Monday to start working on something.