GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Good idea on the dark grey, I hadn't thought about that, hmmm

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Got mine today, both the 32 and the 48 oz.

Both are cut the same with rubbery backing so they don't slip.

The 48oz are really plush, but make it very difficult to pull the lever to move the seat forward and back, not that I ever need to move the seat.

The passenger mat is extra wide and curls a bit at the edge. I was about to be pissed and call them when I noticed a note on the mat explaining that this was by design for the passenger side, for 'extra protection'. After pulling them out I noticed a scratch on the floor (wifes high heels) that this extra bit of mat would have prevented, so I guess it's all good.

The drivers side is a bit narrow at the back (toward the seat).

Over all I am happy with them. 48's are really plush, the 32's are what you'd expect them to be.

I'll try to up some pics later.

Count me in for at least one set of mats.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Me too!

Thanks for putting this together!!

fmens

Mar 1, 2006
new to the forum, so this may be old news, but I have seen that many owners are getting their custom mats at www.roadworksauto.com

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Good mats

Got my dark gray mats from Road Works today. I wanted the gray to break up the interior. They fit very well, and blend in well between the black general interior and the silver trim sill plates.
Good quality units for about $131 w/ S&H.
Thanks to all for the recommendation.

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
Glad to hear you like em'. Just ordered mine today.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Finally ordered a few sets today. Look forward their arrival.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I got the lloyd matts and they fit great. Whats better the roadworks or the lloyds?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Too funny... my California license plate is "Awsum GT" I asked the floor mat company to put "Awsum GT" embroidered into the mats and they said they can't put the letters GT on the mats because Ford would sue them. They said they couldn't even put Ford on the carpet if the customers name was ford.