first post, ever on any forum

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Ralphie not true. I know where my garage(s) are, and the GT is seldom in one of them.:rofl

Did a little memory search and a close guess is that my GT has spent close to 70% of the time not parked in a garage. 1,000 nights parked outside. And not one door ding. Thank Goodness.:thumbsup

Agreed. What a waste not to drive them.:thumbsdow And to most owner's amazement they don't melt in the rain lol.:biggrin Mine just runs cooler in the rain. :thumbsup

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
actually I have been spectator and owner of (06)GT for 4 years. in all that time i only managed to rack up 8500 miles. there always seems to be something else more important. hope i can learn to use a key board to share GT stories.

Welcome Adios. Kind of funny how this turns from a welcome hello to, lets pick on EP. Although as a spectator, you probably already figured that out.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
lets pick on EP.

mebee we can get a sticky "Pick on Pocket's Pockets".

After all He's a pretty easy target. All around good guy - but still an easy target!:box:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
lets pick on EP.

mebee we can get a sticky "Pick on Pocket's Pockets".

After all He's a pretty easy target. All around good guy - but still an easy target!:box:

Okay. That does it. You've just persuaded me to add Bananas Foster to the lunch tab YOU'LL be springin' for...

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Heck I didn't know that Canilis Served Banaas Foster.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Heck I didn't know that Canilis Served Banaas Foster.

Oh, no, no, NO, my good man. Canilis my foot. The ONLY Bananas Foster worthy of consumption is that offered by the Mon Ami Gabi - 'VEGAS!

Oh. Did I mention you're gunna be springin' for air fare too? :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Welcome! You picked a wonderful forum to join. Looking forward to hearing and sharing stories of GT enjoyment!

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Welcome from the Canadian contingent. It's always good to hear from another owner...surprises me in a way that we don't have all 4300 in the fold. It adds a whole new dimension to the car what with the available info, stories, friends made, rallies. The tech information and after market goodies are pretty much impossible to find outside the Forum. Welcome and enjoy!