FGT Heritage

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Our heritage has standard radio and standard wheels. I ordered it that way as I knew the dealers would order all options since most heritages were dealer orders. When we were at SSV to watch the car built in March 2006 they had several Canadian GTs which all had standard radios but also Canadian reinforced rear and front "bumpers". Cobra Jeff has all the data. Congrats on your new GT.

swiss

GT Owner
Jul 9, 2013
Switzerland
FGT pick up

Last saturday I pickt up the car. Amazing to drive and very smooth (compare to my vipers).
It's the most quiet car I got now (...beside the motorhome :) ). Maybe I will change the muffler.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/rainerbaechli/slideshow/

Last edited:

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Your car looks great as does the scenery!

And yes the stock exhaust is way too quiet.

These cars don't need to sound like a Taurus.

Lots of aftermarket exhaust options, enjoy and welcome!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely. I got the Ford Racing (Borla) muffler, but will change to some X-pipe over the winter. I want it to sound like my Cobra did but that probably would only happen with the headers/cat delete pipes and I'm not going to stress the system here (we have emissions and they check for cat converters visually)

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Only modification I did on my Heritage was just that--installed a stillen H-pipe. Best mod EVER!

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Mine has a Tubi exhaust, sounds pretty awesome, but I haven't heard many others to compare it too.