european VIN list

alma45

GT Owner
Apr 21, 2008
Hi gentlemen,
do any of you know if it is available an official (or quite official) VIN list of all 101 cars sent outside US for each of two production years?
Second question: I've seen a logo "one of 101 Ford GT " on the bottom side of door opening: is it a std feature for the abroad sent cars or an exhotic (german) add-on?
Many thanks.
Albino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Dear Al, you might send Gierkink a PM. He has the only European GT in the US. Only a small fraction of the European owners partcipate in this Forum.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hi gentlemen,
do any of you know if it is available an official (or quite official) VIN list of all 101 cars sent outside US for each of two production years?
Second question: I've seen a logo "one of 101 Ford GT " on the bottom side of door opening: is it a std feature for the abroad sent cars or an exhotic (german) add-on?
Many thanks.
Albino

I'm sure they are all listed in the New SAAC registry.

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Many thanks.
Albino

Albi,
this edged sill logo "one of 101" was standard for all officially delivered Euopean cars from Roush (no exotic German gimmic:frown) as well as all the other necessary adaptations according to the EU law (e.g. different exhaust, lights, cabling). 19 cars have been delivered to Germany. They have been all modified by Roush who delegated it to a German company called Capricorn in Germany next to the Nürnburgring (all 101 cars).

http://www.capricorngroup.net/no_ca...-strasse-entlassen.html?tx_ttnews[backPid]=13

Desi