ebay offering for a guy with a big garage

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
most likely a bogus listing...

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=150207324552
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=150207324552>

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The instant I got to "Puerto Rico" I stopped reading, Senior... :bs

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
A scam? Just because he sounds like a Nigerian? :lol

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Free shipping? 103 cars in all, he has no idea where the buyer will be, and he says Free shipping? :eek

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Yea of little faith... I am sending the money from my account at the FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF NIGERIA via overnight camel :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yea of little faith... I am sending the money from my account at the FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF NIGERIA via overnight camel :)

'BEATCHA TO IT! (Upon weakening, and actually going back to check this out, I spotted a pic of a '54 Chevy 2dr post under a tent!!! THAT MADE THE WHOLE SCAM - UH deal - worth it to me!)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Hold on a second bony, I am waiting for my long separated cousin in Nigeria to wire me money from my rich great uncle I never knew about. Once I get that money I can pitch some in just for the heck of it. All I need to do is give him my bank account info, social security number, credit card numbers, home address, telephone number, and birth certificate then the deal is complete. :thumbsup Hooray

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Says free shipping doesn't include Hawaii. Too bad, was just about to hit BIN.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
If you didn't see the "outdoor" photos on the ebay listing your missing out.:rofl