Drain Plug Magnets

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I found an old stash of Neodymium – Cobalt Super Magnets that work perfect for oil drain plug magnets. You can simply stick them on the end of your drain plug since they are very strong, or drill them into the end of the plug with a quarter inch bit. You can have 3 of these magnets for $20.00 or 3 genuine Ford drain plugs drilled with the magnets installed for $60.00. Just send a check to Suntech International, 9404 131st Street North, Seminole, Florida 33776 and they will be shipped post paid in the USA for Forum members. If you are out of the country PM me and we can work out PayPal arrangements.
If the picture does not appear try this link:
http://64.62.242.228/GT/3Plugs600.jpg

If you are thinking about using a cheaper magnet for this purpose I would be cautious. I had some sintered metal magnets that have deteriorated and you would not want these in your engine.
If the picture does not appear try this link:
http://64.62.242.228/GT/MagnetComparrison.jpg

Attachments

• 3Plugs600.jpg
    3Plugs600.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 102
  • MagnetComparrison.jpg
    MagnetComparrison.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 77

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Beach-GT said:
Just send a check to Suntech International, 9404 131st Street North, Seminole, Florida 33776 and they will be shipped post paid in the USA for Forum members.

Beach, this is the second post of yours recommending this company (the other, the trickle charger). Is it your company, any links to them? Supporting vendor ??

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I ordered the trickle charger and it works great. I'll be ordering these also.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Links

Yes this is my company. I'm only offering the GT items because I have one and need the same things. You can get these things from other people as well.....usually for twice the price. Watch this link http://www.fordgtexhaust.com/ for a real GT exhaust system. I've seen all the others and this will be better in both sound, look and performance. I'm working with a fabricator to make some of them now. I'm finishing a set of removable muffler inserts for dyno testing. I will have dyno results and sound clips when they are ready. This system is designed for high flow and control of the sound from loud to a muffled glass pack sound. With the full mufflers in place you can actually listen to the radio with the windows rolled up. It's a bit louder than the stock muffler under low load and let's you know who's Boss when you step on it. I can't post pictures yet as the Patent is not filed.
I know....how can you patent an exhaust system? Just watch.

BTW I may mold a re-usable engine cover plate gasket and sell it for around $30 too. I can't see it worth $120. I just need time to get around to it.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Beach,

What are you magnets coated in thats different from the cheaper ones? Most of the Neodymium magnets that I have seen are all coated in Ni-Cu-Ni...so what are yours coated in?

Matt

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Copper - silver - nickel

That keeps the copper from corroding from the porocity of the nickel.

I didn't know you could get nickel to throw directly on the magnet. There would be no reason to add the copper if it did.