Dr. Frank have anything to do with this?

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
heard this on the radio this morning so i had to look it up. Apparently in Belleville, IL, it is now illegal to trick or treat once you are 13 years old.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/oct/25/too-old-trick-or-treat-one-town-says-yes-ar-270582/

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
This kind of idiocy isn't limited to Belleville. Some idiot tax collector in Lewiston, Idaho, just the other day told 5-6 yr olds their pumpkin stand had to get a license...and kids running a lemonade stand in E, Portland, Ore, were told by a county health inspector that THEY needed a 'permit.

The Founders must be SPINNING in their graves.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
heard this on the radio this morning so i had to look it up. Apparently in Belleville, IL, it is now illegal to trick or treat once you are 13 years old.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/oct/25/too-old-trick-or-treat-one-town-says-yes-ar-270582/

Looks like Frank will have to stop Trick or Treating in two more years.................BOO

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
looks like frank will have to stop trick or treating in two more years.................boo

:lol :lol :lol

robt777

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 28, 2010
Florida & Ohio
This kind of idiocy isn't limited to Belleville. Some idiot tax collector in Lewiston, Idaho, just the other day told 5-6 yr olds their pumpkin stand had to get a license...and kids running a lemonade stand in E, Portland, Ore, were told by a county health inspector that THEY needed a 'permit.

The Founders must be SPINNING in their graves.

Afew years ago a man in Columbus, Ohio was cited for not having a building permit for the snow igloo he built for his kids in their back yard. God love the bureaucrats.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well, I don't technically live in Belleville, but Shiloh, IL. The mailing address is Belleville. It's a sad state of affairs.