Discovery Store "Rebuilding A Race Car Ford GT"

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Does anyone know where I can get this? The Discovery Store has been out of stock for at least 6 months. Its really frustrating :mad... I heard it's a great documentary. Tx ~ Rob :cheers

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I ran into the same frustration. I finally found it on Netflix. You can sign up for a free two week membership, get the CD, watch it and cancel (or keep the subscription, of course). Good luck.

Howard

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Thanks Howard! How you been? We met at the Whiskey Cafe this past summer. How's the GT?

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Ah, yes. I remember. The GT is doing well, thank you; cared for by the GT Guys. Only about a month left in the north jersey before it gets put away for the winter.

Howard

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Its actually 'Rebuilding A Race Car Legend' unless they changed the name. I still have it Tivoed from over a year ago.

They do have it at Netflix:
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Rebuilding_a_Race_Car_Legend/70053196?mqso=70001419

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Thanks guys! I ordered it from netflix.
Glad to hear it Howard, enjoy the weather while it lasts. BTW if I remember correctly did you teach performance driving? I'm interested in taking a few lessons (Spring time), but have no clue where to look for a quality school... could you steer me in the right direction? No accidents so far (Knock on wood), however i'm always looking to improve :)... cant hurt right? lol