Belleville, IL
Thank you for solving that issue Blake. Frank

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I got reservations at the LaQueenta Inn. Us Fort Worth guys will meet up with you all on the road to CS, most likely where ever you all pick a lunch stop. Thanks, AC

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The winery has wine and cheese tasting at 5:00. Would like to be there by then, but no contact from IndyGT yet. Must be out of the country.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I got reservations at the LaQueenta Inn. Us Fort Worth guys will meet up with you all on the road to CS, most likely where ever you all pick a lunch stop. Thanks, AC

Are you guys going to be able to join us for dinner at Bob's Chop House on Monday night? Right off of Hwy121 and the Dallas North Tollway. :cheers

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Looks like I will be in Dallas mid afternoon monday.
Reserved at La Quinta in College Station also.
Happy to meet up for dinner or whatever in Dallas. :cheers

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Are you guys going to be able to join us for dinner at Bob's Chop House on Monday night? Right off of Hwy121 and the Dallas North Tollway. :cheers

Sounds great. Might as well make it a whole week of Ford GT related events. AC

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I also have gotten a call back fr the courtyard Marriott and can start with 6 rooms there if you guys would rather do there than laquinta. Let me know if we'd prefer that and tthey will add rooms for us as they come open. It's a nicer hotel.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm in for the Marriott if we can get rooms there. Ready to upgrade! Thanks, AC

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
I also have gotten a call back fr the courtyard Marriott and can start with 6 rooms there if you guys would rather do there than laquinta. Let me know if we'd prefer that and tthey will add rooms for us as they come open. It's a nicer hotel.

Count me in for switching to one of the Marriott rooms. Let me know and I will contact them. If we need to stay together as a group for security reasons I am good to stay at the La Quinta.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm still thinking the winery for romantic reasons, but won't know until I hear from IndyGT (I get so lonely without him)

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Matt, I've been watching and waiting to find out what everyone is going to do. So far I'm still not sure what's going on but I am planning to be in Dallas for your pre-rally on Monday and somewhere in CS on Tuesday. Do you still have room for trailers, not sure if I'm trailering or not yet, just checking. I'll keep watching to see where you decide where we are staying in CS. You guys are acting like a bunch of old ladies except for maybe Frank, I'm not sure what he's acting like. I guess we still have time to decide.
Vince

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I figure everything will work out in the end. Im kind of a wing it person others want things setup way in advance...unfortunately I have not only work but the new house and a baby due in 5 weeks so my life is getting crazy...Thanks to Fubar for helping.

I'm taking a room at the marriott and that will leave 5. You need to call Tiffany at (979) 695-8111. Tell her you are with the GT group that Matt reserved rooms for. If you don't get one of the 5 left...she will put you on the list..DON"T LET GO OF YOUR other room until you have confirmation unless you want to wing it.

I'm pretty certain it will all work out. I have plenty of room at the new house...have an acre set aside for trailer and truck parking. We just spread out the stone for parking if it gets wet...but I have plenty of driveway space as well.

PM me if your coming and I will give out my cell and home address so you can let your shipper get with me on dropping the cars off...best place will probably be the IKEA parking lot across the tollway. We are going to have fun guys don't sweat the small stuff...I'm getting the tour setup for Monday and we are going to have a nice steak dinner at Bob's. I'm still working on dinner in CS but am leaning more towards something fun and local like Fajita Rita's......

Looking forward to seeing everyone and just having fun.

Matt

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
a baby due in 5 weeks so my life is getting crazy...Thanks to Fubar for helping.

Matt

Me and my wife have a baby due in 6 to 7 weeks from now. :eek

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Anyone bringing a truck or trailer down to CS? I want to bring my Hoosier slicks to run at TWS (and maybe the TX Mile). Don't want to risk driving down on them and getting caught in rain. Would need space for 4 wheels and a low profile jack on someone's trailer or transport. I could drop them off in Dallas and pick them up the following weekend after the Rally. Me and a buddy are driving both GT's down. Doubt I can fit an extra set of wheels in the front passenger seats! Thanks, AC

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Anyone bringing a truck or trailer down to CS? I want to bring my Hoosier slicks to run at TWS (and maybe the TX Mile). Don't want to risk driving down on them and getting caught in rain. Would need space for 4 wheels and a low profile jack on someone's trailer or transport. I could drop them off in Dallas and pick them up the following weekend after the Rally. Me and a buddy are driving both GT's down. Doubt I can fit an extra set of wheels in the front passenger seats! Thanks, AC

Same here... if no one has room I will get my brother to bring a truck. We will make it work.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
BigInchBlake has offered. Please see earlier post. While I can't speak for him, DBYGT may also have space. I'll talk to him also. FJP

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
BigInchBlake has offered. Please see earlier post. While I can't speak for him, DBYGT may also have space. I'll talk to him also. FJP

Frankie,

Thanks for the info. Blake, check your PM's. Thanks, AC

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Switched to Marriott last night. I am in for sharing a guard if needed.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
OK, am booked at the winery with Fubar and IndyGT for one night. Now, what about reservations in Dallas for Monday night? Is it better to fly into Dallas Love field or the big one? Thanks Frank

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Talked with sweet Tiffany...booked a room at the Marriott. Thanks, AC