Dallas Meeting - September 9th

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Since alot of us don't look under the owners section I thought I would put it here too.

September 9th...4:30..meet for Dinner at Brio's in Soutlake Town Square..we can have the last covered deck of the North Garage....they usually don't come even close to filling up so we should be fine.

About 6pm we will cruise over to TMS and get in line for the laps for Charity..3 laps $25 bucks...we need to get as many of us as we can so we don't end up with a freakin Scion or something slowing us down :)

I need a count of the number of people coming.......Lets go guys anty up..

AJ, Racer X, BigCarrott, Fubar? Come on Dallas boys....I should have my exhaust on by then :)

Matt

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Unfortunately I can't make it. I work late on weekends, and that's a long way away.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Ok I have

JohnMichaelSawyer
GTx
Mardyn
Texas GT
Prowler
Me of course

I have a couple of people that don't frequent the board that I am going to call...AJ, Racer X you guys out there?

Matt

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
The Texas Meet on the 9th

How about BigsGT, Bye Enzo, Fubar, Spirit(hill Country), and SilverBullitt.........y'all coming? Get er done!

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Prowler said:
How about BigsGT, Bye Enzo, Fubar, Spirit(hill Country), and SilverBullitt.........y'all coming? Get er done!

Biggs is in Midland, so I doubt he'll make it.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Fubar, BYE and Racer X should be here but I haven't heard from them..>I will call Racer and BYe today.

Matt

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Prowler said:
Sorry Guys, I can not make it - Wedding Anniversary.:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Spirit, there is a name from the human, female anatomy for guys like you. Did your wife get a subscription to Bony's magazine?

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
dammit, I've got something that has come up for the 9th.. I may have to bail out. I'm trying to adjust my schedule so I can at least come out for a little while... I'll know more later.

mardyn

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
My wife usually has every minute of my life scheduled, but she forgot to fill up that Saturday so I'm FREE!

I will see yall there.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
You’re cruel.

fjpikul said:
Spirit, there is a name from the human, female anatomy for guys like you. Did your wife get a subscription to Bony's magazine?
You’re cruel.

And after Mrs. Spirit put up with you, and you’re dragging me out to your favorite haunts in St. Louis at all hours of the night.
Boney gave me a lifetime subscription!!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm in for next Sat. The Italian car club has its show at Lake Grapevine on Sat. afternoon. I may go crash that for a while and then wander over for dinner and the laps at TMS. See you all there. AC

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sorry boys, I have a promotion of my own that day so I can't make it. I'd love to be able to get out there and let 'er eat but it sounds like that may not be an option that night anyway.You Dallas boys keep your ears open for opportunities in the future! :thumbsup

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
I will be there! :thumbsup

I have also sent a message to some firends who are GT owners but don't visit the forum and I will let you know what they say :cheers

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
Matt...I am supposed to be in Austin on the 9th. I will try to change to the following week if I can, I would love to come...I miss seeing GT's lined up one by one by one...I miss Detroit.

I'll call you by end of day Wednesday and let you know if I am in for sure, or not.

Thanks

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Ok so here is the list right now:

Me
FUbar
Prowler
GTx
ByeEnzo
JohnMichaelSawyer
RacerX - Maybe

I talked to a couple of others that are maybe's but won't know until the end of the week.....Come on guys we have more Dallas people than this!

Matt

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
One of my two buddies with a GT will make it. The other is attending the "itialian" car show and wont be able to come. what is the exact agenda?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I figured on being at Brio about 4:30-4:45..you can park in the north Garage in Town Square...just come up 114 and exit on Carroll...take the left into Town square from Carroll and you come right up to the garage.

Brio is across from Barnes and Noble...we have a small room there reserved just tell them you are with the GT owners...figure we finish about 5:30 and head over to the speedway.

The DFW Stangs group is going in at 7pm as a group and we can tag along so we don't have to go on the track with any Scion's or crap like that.

See you guys there.

Matt

Steve T

GT Owner
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
I can't make dinner but I am going to try and meet up with you guys at the track.

Here is a map showing the area for the car clubs to meet. Is this where the Mustang guys will be?

http://www.theaardvark.com/tmsmapforcarclubs.pdf

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Got Racer X confirmed today along with another owner locally..working on 2 more.

Not sure where the mustang guys will be..I will try and find out.

Matt