Could someone Please tell me?

SVTregistry

Jan 16, 2006
NYC
So far everyone I have tried to contact having anything to do with a GT has been reluctant and non-responsive, so I'm hoping to come across a little more understanding and helpful people.

I'm curious if SVT has released production or build #'s for each 2005 GT now that the production run is officially over.

And if so, do these numbers correspond to the VIN#? (this is not usually the case with SVT's)

looking forward to your responses.

--Russ

SVTregistry

Jan 16, 2006
NYC
I guess nobody cares...

PS. I'm not spamming, buddy that edited my sig...and I don't need your members. I promote...

*edit from the Architect*
I don't care if you own a website about buttermilk biscuits, I don't allow people to promote personal websites, especially if it's their only post. I call that advertising. Good attitude though... - The Architect

jamie

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2005
Virginia
Go to Fordgtprices.com and they should have the information your looking for.

SVTregistry

Jan 16, 2006
NYC
centerpunch said:
Sorry, I haven't updated that site in a while. Prices are at sticker, plus or minus $5K or so, and as such there's not much new to report.

I don't know of any released information regarding individual cars, or even end-of-year totals for colors, etc.

Sorry.

Everytime I see someone post "yea I just bought car #1848" I jump to conclusions that finally the build #'s were released, when indeed the people talk about their last six of the VIN #... 401848. I guess since Ford GT unlike other SVT's which share VIN's with non-SVT models, might not need individual build #'s because they were sequentially build by the unique VIN#.

I dunno... I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

--Russ

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I also believe that those numbers started over for the 6Y (2006 model year) cars so they have to be designated '05 or '06.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
dbtgt said:
I also believe that those numbers started over for the 6Y (2006 model year) cars so they have to be designated '05 or '06.

Yes it did, there are 2 Ford GT's with the serial number 400001.