Costco item

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Ok guys, I'm going to jump in with my first posting. I have spent many enjoyable hours reading your posts, viewing some incredible pictures and videos as well as picking up a ton valuable information not available anywhere.
I thank you!!!

I ran across The Ultimate Car Racer's Garage and Experience. Hopefully this has not been posted previously, if it has sorry, if not check it out:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc..._-18-_-UltimateCarRacerExperience_BCEmail_200

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Good post! Fascinating.... Had no idea there was a school for FGT's.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ok guys, I'm going to jump in with my first posting. I have spent many enjoyable hours reading your posts, viewing some incredible pictures and videos as well as picking up a ton valuable information not available anywhere.
I thank you!!!

I ran across The Ultimate Car Racer's Garage and Experience. Hopefully this has not been posted previously, if it has sorry, if not check it out:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc..._-18-_-UltimateCarRacerExperience_BCEmail_200

It HAS ...but, it doesn't matter!:biggrin

Welcome to our little zoo!:thumbsup

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
OK..for that $$ what really caught my instinct was "40 female edges".

I would have to read into the fine print. Would that mean 40 females, or does it mean 20 females with 2 edges...

Furthermore, would that be 10 females with 4 edges....

How about 6 available edges resulting in 6.66 females? And for how long? :banana :party :banana

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Miller Motorsports Park is an awesome facility and GT friendly. In fact, in the museum, there are two vintage GT40s, including the Sebring winner (Yellow Mark IV) owned by Larry Miller. To see that car in the flesh is worth the trip out there. Who'd a thunk that there would be a world-class raceway in Utah... Also, one of the world's finest hotels-- the Grand America in Salt Lake City.

We have a second home in Utah, and I am fortunate to be a member of Miller's "Speed Club" which allows for track time at the Motorsports park. I raced the track last weekend in my Subaru WRX Sti, and I will drive it again this Thursday in my Kirkham Cobra. The track is unbelievable and HUGE. Once I get really brave, I'm going to unleash the GT out there. Just wish the tires weren't so expensive! It's all Whipple's fault...:wink

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
DBK - I think this should be gaiveaway number 3 :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:banana