Clear Bra and Zaino

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
After reading the postings on this site about the different bra options and wax or finish options ie Zaino - the question is can the clear bra's be put over the a Zainio (Optical Polymer) wax - or if the clear protectant is added and the Zainio is applied (three coats) will the clear bra across the nose, side, mirror sides etc... appear more noticable? :confused

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
When you read the Zaino application info and compare it to other waxes - Zaino is different in that there is a hardner or catalyst that is used with the clearcoat finish system. They claim it is an Optical Polymer versus a conventional wax which gives it the depth that differs from normal waxes.

Worse comes to worse I can always put the Zaino on the 03 SVT Cobra I have. When I picked it up it had the 3M bra already.....

BTW - hows your GT. Didn't you just recieve it

Attachments

• IMG_0092t.gif
    IMG_0092t.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
You'll love it on the backroads out there,

That is one benefit as I have now moving to Raleigh from Chicago. Couldn't see driving the GT in Chicago. I'd be opening the garage door every night and looking at the crappy roads all winter long.

If you made it through the last days of bad weather in the MW, its changing and spring will soon be there!