Classy Chassis Concours d' Elegance- Reliant Stadium, Houston, Texas

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Car sitting on Saturday for Mark Heidaker on Reliant floor with his bad boys as well as other great rides was a blast. Sue is ready to roll in his Mile Record Holder. Check out the Grand National Top Roadster 2012 (Indy Speedster) owned by Bill Lindig of Houston, Texas. Check out the trophy which is traveling with Car around the Country. Marks Ford GT's were a great hit. Thanks Mark for bringing them out.Classy Chassis 6-9-2012 038.jpgClassy Chassis 6-9-2012 059.jpgClassy Chassis 6-9-2012 077.jpg

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Classy Chassis 6-9-2012 074.jpgClassy Chassis 6-9-2012 067.jpgClassy Chassis 6-9-2012 049.jpgAdditional Pictures--Classy Chassis

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Big Thanks to Tommy for being at the Classy Chasis this weekend. Unfortunately I had to be in Ft Worth on business and didnt make it back till Sunday. Seems like it was all a big hit and a great time had by all. Thanks again Tommy and I owe you and your wonderful wife big time!!!

Mark H

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Great event, it takes classy guys to bring out classy cars and share them with fellow car nuts for a great cause (Shriners Hospitals for Children). Thumbs up to all those that shared their collection and time!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I dropped by the outside area for 20 minutes on my mountainbike Sunday morning.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Had a good time out there. A great collection of cars on display.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
My McLaren won first place in the 'Supercar' Class - got a nice cut-glass engraved vase. But, more importantly - for the second year running, the Volunteers gave me the "Best Burnouts" award to my FGT in the Ride and Drive event outside. Of course after doing that dozens of times for the kids, I now need a new set of rears....

Someone told me that this was the first time the winners of both the Ridler and AMBR had been together at the same show. The Ridler T-Bird was just absotlutely beautiful, understated and very classy.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Oh, and if you're wondering why the AMBR roadster has the number 3 on its doors, that how many millions has has spent building it!