Circuit Paul Ricard

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Circuit Paul Ricard 7.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard Super Trofeo.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 1.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 24.jpgCircuit Paul Ricard My Ride.JPG
I'm visiting with family in Nice; my cousin is a promoter who organized a track event at the Circuit today, which I attended. I hoped there might be a GT in attendance but no such luck. Still I had quite a bit of fun doing hot laps in a GT3 CS. Some outstanding looking and performing Ferraris (360, 430, GTO, Daytona, Italia), Lamborgini (Gallardo, Super Trofeo is holy smokes hot), Aston Martins and a couple very impressive GTRs to name a few (70 cars in all with the full race SR cars dominating the track). Picture perfect weather, gorgeous facility, awesome track and a super high class operation. Photos coming soon.

Last edited:

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
That track is epic

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
More Photos

Circuit Paul Ricard 3.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 25.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 11.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 6.JPGCircuit Paul Ricard 8.JPG

FordGT4fun

Very nice Viperjoe, i love this circuit too, i had the chance to spend 2 events on this track an the last one was onboard a Ford GT ( see my older post with pics).
By the way i like the A on the back of the Radical. In France The A is the sign you put on your street car just when you got your driving license, so all knows that you are beginner and the driver is not allowed to go faster than 110km/h on highway.
Have a nice Week end
Pierre