RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
For the hard to buy for, Chevy lovin' FGT owner who has everything;

http://www.cruzinworld.com/categories/Automotive-Jewelry/

H

HHGT

On a separate note, this is what I told everyone that asked me what I wanted for Xmas this year:

"Don't buy me anything made in China"

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Why do places like that think the Chevrolet motor is the only good motor ever made? :frown

I mean, I would guess it is because they are cheap (It is cheap to build a Chev) but look how much they want for those ahem, things. :bored

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
On a separate note, this is what I told everyone that asked me what I wanted for Xmas this year:

That'll pretty severly limit the gift options available for you then, won't it.. :biggrin

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Maybe one of the big money guys on the forum here could talk them into making a Ford motored version - here in the states!

H

HHGT

That'll pretty severly limit the gift options available for you then, won't it.. :biggrin

That is the whole point. I'm sick of wives buying this gift card for that gift card - shit it never fricking ends. Seriously, who uses these stupid gift baskets anyways? Most of that crap ends going to the gardeners.

If you can't make me a cookie, bake me a cake or write me a good wishes letter, then I prefer you come empty handed and share a glass of wine.

Kids on the other hand can get all the gifts in the world.:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
For the hard to buy for, Chevy lovin' FGT owner who has everything;

http://www.cruzinworld.com/categories/Automotive-Jewelry/

:skep 'Kinda clever idea...but a bit too 'corny'(?) for Pockets.

I prefer that things of this type be crowned with items chosen for their carat weight, cut, and clarity...not displacement, block type, and induction. :biggrin :leaving:

Poser Pockets

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That is the whole point. I'm sick of wives buying this gift card for that gift card - shit it never fricking ends. Seriously, who uses these stupid gift baskets anyways? Most of that crap ends going to the gardeners.

If you can't make me a cookie, bake me a cake or write me a good wishes letter, then I prefer you come empty handed and share a glass of wine.

Kids on the other hand can get all the gifts in the world.:thumbsup

Sheeeze...and here I was gunna send yuh a Chia Pet!

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
:skep 'Kinda clever idea...but a bit too 'corny'(?) for Pockets.

I prefer that things of this type be crowned with items chosen for their carat weight, cut, and clarity...not displacement, block type, and induction. :biggrin :leaving:

Poser Pockets

Larry, I can see this type of ring used as a wedding ring.......in some circles!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry, I can see this type of ring used as a wedding ring.......in some circles!

Like those whom Jeff Foxworthy 'champions' (Yeeeeew might b a ...)? Or owners of 'plastic cars' mebbe? :biggrin

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Those are very cool rings...I'd buy one, but I hate wearing rings.

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006