Christmas has come to my garage.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I always feel like my garage is not bad until I look at these pictures. Then I realize it's terrible. What a garage. Happy Hollidays to you and yours.

Vince H

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Wow, wow, wow.
Thanks for sharing!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Wow sexy garage, the girls not bad either. Where does one actually work on cars in that garage? Or do you have another garage for your garage?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Wow sexy garage, the girls not bad either. Where does one actually work on cars in that garage? Or do you have another garage for your garage?

Thanks. Our main garage for our daily drivers is next door to this room, and then I have a full lower level garage under the show garage/man cave also. I do some "clean" work in the show garage (oil changes, put on my GT exhaust there, etc). For truly dirty jobs (and storage of seasonal toys and car hauler) I have a 40 x 60 heated shop.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
The Daytona is incredible. That car was the pinnacle of American muscle car craziness.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks. Our main garage for our daily drivers is next door to this room, and then I have a full lower level garage under the show garage/man cave also. I do some "clean" work in the show garage (oil changes, put on my GT exhaust there, etc). For truly dirty jobs (and storage of seasonal toys and car hauler) I have a 40 x 60 heated shop.

We need to see pictures of that too :)

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Nice shop, Love to see it in person when I drive thru South Dakota heading East from Wyoming.

John

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
We need to see pictures of that too :)

Will do- I'll post some up when I get a chance this weekend.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Nice shop, Love to see it in person when I drive thru South Dakota heading East from Wyoming.

John

Let me know the next time you are passing through- if the timing works at all, I would love to meet you, and show you around.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
That garage is bad-ass!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
OK, finally had a chance to dig through some photos.... here are a few of the lower-level garage (directly underneath the "show" garage):

IMG_2369.jpgIMG_1195.jpgIMG_1898m2.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
and a shot of my "daily use" garage, a five-staller in the front of my home:

IMG_3015m.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
And a few random shots of my heated shed. This has an upstairs loft for additional storage:
232323232fp53442_nu=45;8_7_8_254_WSNRCG=33_65;4542345nu0mrj.jpgIMG_0474.jpgIMG_0477.jpgIMG_2167.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Using the "show" garage for some light-duty jobs:

IMG_2391m.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
And a shot of the Christmas lights, just completed!

IMG_2120.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
A couple more...

One shot of the lower garage (ignore the FILTHY floor) showing some neon signs I've been installing this weekend. And a shot of the tunnel that connects the lower level of my home with my lower garage. It's like my own batcave, leading to my escape pod, lol.lower2.jpeglower1.jpeg

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks, that is just awesome :thumbsup:thumbsup I love the quality & variety of all they toys - I guess you Guys get a lot of snow :biggrin

The primer color Charger, is that the one that is Brown in one of the other pictures?

:cheers
Anders

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Thanks, that is just awesome :thumbsup:thumbsup I love the quality & variety of all they toys - I guess you Guys get a lot of snow :biggrin

The primer color Charger, is that the one that is Brown in one of the other pictures?

:cheers
Anders

Thank you.

No, the burnt-orange one is a 1970 Charger 500 that I restored 15 years ago when I was in college. My dad was the original owner. The Charger in primer is a 1968 that I am working on with my oldest son. It will be his car when it is finished.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thank you.

No, the burnt-orange one is a 1970 Charger 500 that I restored 15 years ago when I was in college. My dad was the original owner. The Charger in primer is a 1968 that I am working on with my oldest son. It will be his car when it is finished.

That is even cooler than the garage :thumbsup:thumbsup The 68 is my personal favorite among the Chargers.

TrackAire

Oct 20, 2010
If Dr. Evil was a car guy, that would be his garage....nicely done!!

Cheers,
George