check out dupont video

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
duPont REGISTRY's Ford GTX1 Videos

Check out duPont REGISTRY's new GTX1 videos where Mark Gerisch describes the GTX1 and what goes into the producing it. Hope you Enjoy!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid823406531?bclid=824099422&bctid=823482738

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Check out duPont REGISTRY's new GTX1 videos where Mark Gerisch describes the GTX1 and what goes into the producing it. Hope you Enjoy!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...bctid823482738

'Clicked on your link and got, "The page you were looking for was either removed, vanished, or never existed in the first place".

Tried it twice. :shrug

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
'Clicked on your link and got, "The page you were looking for was either removed, vanished, or never existed in the first place".

Tried it twice. :shrug

Sorry about that Empty Pockets and everyone else that may have been unsuccessful at viewing this link. The URL should be correct now.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid823406531?bclid=824099422&bctid=823482738

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Sorry about that Empty Pockets and everyone else that may have been unsuccessful at viewing this link. The URL should be correct now.

BINGO!!!!!!!!:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Very nice! Is my done yet?

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Great presentation of a very special GT

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
IM me

Very nice! Is my done yet?

Piana,

IM me your info, including email, and I will send you an update on your car. Thanks

Last edited:

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Well done :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

M C B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 13, 2007
Motor City
Excellent presentation. Would love to know more specifics on the reinforcements, especially the A-pillar.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Very cool, I dont know much about he GTX-1 other than the video but I wonder is there any top in case of rain?

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
tpraceman, the top that we will be providing with the new cars is a soft top that stows in the car. A three piece hard top that stays in the garage when not in use will be an option. I am done trying to get a design that packages and functions the way it needs to.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I am done trying to get a design that packages and functions the way it needs to.

^Can you please explain this part of your statement in greater detail? I have a GTX1 and am not "up to date" it would appear.

I'm not sure how to interpret the "am done trying". Do you mean you finally succeeded in coming up with a design the way it needs to be. Or, are you implying you're finished trying, as in giving up?

Also, who is actually posting?

And finally, Bony, please refrain from editing if at all possible.

Last edited:

Mr. Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
May 9, 2007
kjslider, this is Mr. Genaddi, what I meant was that you and others that have been waiting for the removable hard top that stows in the car for some time now. Although we have been very close to it several times I am just not satisfied that it is strong enough for the job. It occurred to me that all anybody wants is a top that they can carry in the car that will keep them from getting wet and a hard top for cool times of the year or blazing hot summers.

So what we have developed is a three piece removable hardtop that comes off and is left behind and a soft top that can be put together in minutes and placed securely on the car for times when you get caught out in the rain. For all new X1 owners the soft top will be a part of the X1 upgrade and the three piece painted to match hardtop will be an option. I will honor all previous orders with both tops in lieu of the multi piece top we have been developing. Both tops should be available and start delivering within the next 30 days. Our first soft top will be here on Tuesday of next week. I will post pics of it.
:banana

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Thanks for the clarifiation Mark.

I continue to enjoy immensely my GTX1. Good luck to you and your firm in resolving your outstanding issues.