Car theft way up

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
These looters aren’t just stealing Gucci, Prada, Fendi, & Rolex from Malls.

They’re also stealing a lot more exotic & luxury cars. Make sure nobody is following you home.

I’m just driving my pick up & SUV till Nov

Reactions: Stef

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I think property crime is going to be at the bottom of the priority list for quite some time.

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Unless they are car jacking you

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
But then it isn't just a property crime, right?

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Couple of weeks ago someone got into our garage and stole Roz’s Lexus. We have security camera footage of the thief. Sad to say, Houston’s finest have shown zero interest in the theft, they didn’t even bother to come to the house.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Would think hard to start a Lexus without key. They tow it?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Couple of weeks ago someone got into our garage and stole Roz’s Lexus. We have security camera footage of the thief. Sad to say, Houston’s finest have shown zero interest in the theft, they didn’t even bother to come to the house.

If the P.D. isn't pursuing the matter, do their work for them by posting the video footage on social media. Somebody ought to recognize the perp and you can take it from there.

(Of course, there's probably some goofy law prohibiting you from doing it...so, you might want to look into that first. SMH)

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California

Just the thought of someone getting in the building is painful enough.
I would be concerned about vandalism and other possible damage.

Sorry Roz got her car stolen.