Camilo Pardo 1st Heritage Edition

SRG.GT

work hard--play hard
Mar 12, 2009
Hudson, Wi.
Anyone have an idea what the digital reproduction on canvas of this print is worth from the 150 signed and certified lot that was sent out to the first 150 "direct to buyer" GT owners because of the transaxle output shaft bolt recall?

Steve

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
What does one have to do with the other????

:confused

I have #1 of a Pardo reprint of a Red FGT. Its not worth as much because of the axel bolt issue back in 2005???? I don't think so.

Last edited:

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I thought it was for the A arm replacement.. anyway, the 150 prints were signed/numberd by Camilo with a paint marker. I think having an authenticated signature from the artist would add value.

SRG.GT

work hard--play hard
Mar 12, 2009
Hudson, Wi.
What does one have to do with the other????

:confused

I have #1 of a Pardo reprint of a Red FGT. Its not worth as much because of the axel bolt issue back in 2005???? I don't think so.

I was just bringing attention to that particular lot of prints that went out.

SRG.GT

work hard--play hard
Mar 12, 2009
Hudson, Wi.
I thought it was for the A arm replacement.. anyway, the 150 prints were signed/numberd by Camilo with a paint marker. I think having an authenticated signature from the artist would add value.

Were there more copies of this print made?

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI

Last edited:

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
More copies? I am confused. I have a framed heritage print (http://www.camilopardo.com/camilo.html) with a certification paper that Camilo signed & numbered in the upper right margin with a silver paint pen. I haven't looked at the paperwork in a while, but I think the original owner told me they gave that to him for the inconvenience of having the a-arms changed.

SRG.GT

work hard--play hard
Mar 12, 2009
Hudson, Wi.
More copies? I am confused. I have a framed heritage print (http://www.camilopardo.com/camilo.html) with a certification paper that Camilo signed & numbered in the upper right margin with a silver paint pen. I haven't looked at the paperwork in a while, but I think the original owner told me they gave that to him for the inconvenience of having the a-arms changed.

Yes. I have the same. I am curious of the value of this print.