Buyer Beware!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
FYI:
Just trying to make any members who may have purchased GT head lamps or other items on ebay from this seller:
speedracer800
link to his items: https://www.ebay.com/sch/speedracer...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

the head lamps he is selling as new are actually early junk test car take offs with cobbled harnesses along with other parts
he sold me as new that ended being off one of the CP cars especially the suspension parts that still had the brake dust, dirt and bolt hole witness marks from being installed. I had to get ebay involved with retun on the head lamp I purchased and credit card company on other items.
Ford security and asset recovery have been contacted and his info forwarded.
he told me I could just put them on our website as "used". WTH ??
FYI

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Thank you Sir! Preciate the heads up!
Glad you had positive resolution!!

Reactions: tpraceman

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Scott don't you own and sell pre production/prototype parts? If you don't have any right now you sure have sold a lot of it in the past. I get it if your'e upset that he was passing them off as new and you feel he screwed you. But for you to contact ford security and asset recovery is a little a$$inine and childish if you ask me considering you sell the same stuff you've found all around detriot and trust me a lot of that stuff you've sold you know as well as I do was stolen or scrapped but never scrapped..

Now Pot meet kettle, read below.

How bout that door you fu#cked me on. Sold me a (new door as you told me that just needed primer) that was really a reject and then played dumb when i got it and you said return it but you won't send me another new one you will just refund me. Maybe I should post some pics of the the shitty welding that was done to it or how you told me you had it primed but the primer came right off with brake cleaner cause they rattle canned it black lol So I had to have it stripped and powder primed. You are the professional Gt parts seller Scott. You knew exactly what you sold me and had I not needed it at the time i would of returned it.

So i guess is it only ok for you to take advantage of people and also sell pre production parts? i'm confused? Would you like it if people call ford security and assets on you for the stuff you have or have purchased in the past, cause they are mad at you?

I sure hope when i'm older i have better things to be mad about.

BTW
Thanks for the heads up on the ebay dude.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
While were touching base on this Scott and prototype/preproduction stuff. (YOU) purchase a whole trailer of Ford GT stuff that was taken from the ford test track. NOT legally i'm sure!~ Suspension items, sway bars etc. Fran from race car replicas bought all that stuff in the trailer and you bought it from Fran. You knew all that stuff was test stuff and you listed all that stuff as used Gt parts (NOT PROTOTYPE) and sold it all. I personally seen that stuff for sale on ebay and many in the know knew about the stuff and what it was.

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house Scott and don't be hypocritical to the same things you partake in on a daily basis...

Then how about all the 6.2 ford engines you sold before the truck was ever released to the public. Ford did confiscate all that stuff as the business in texas that ended up with it posted flow numbers of the heads before the truck was even released.

Again don't dog on someone for the same things you've been doing for the past 30-40 years.

Reactions: Natee

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
FYI:
Just trying to make any members who may have purchased GT head lamps or other items on ebay from this seller:
speedracer800
link to his items: https://www.ebay.com/sch/speedracer800/m.html?item=333470708544&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

the head lamps he is selling as new are actually early junk test car take offs with cobbled harnesses along with other parts
he sold me as new that ended being off one of the CP cars especially the suspension parts that still had the brake dust, dirt and bolt hole witness marks from being installed. I had to get ebay involved with retun on the head lamp I purchased and credit card company on other items.
Ford security and asset recovery have been contacted and his info forwarded.
he told me I could just put them on our website as "used". WTH ??
FYI

I just sent this guy a pm on ebay with this thread Scott so he can see what kind of hyprocrite you are and the fact that you kind of are an a$$hole for calling Ford on him and being a tattle tale cause again you do the same stuff...

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Scott don't you own and sell pre production/prototype parts? If you don't have any right now you sure have sold a lot of it in the past. I get it if your'e upset that he was passing them off as new and you feel he screwed you. But for you to contact ford security and asset recovery is a little a$$inine and childish if you ask me considering you sell the same stuff you've found all around detriot and trust me a lot of that stuff you've sold you know as well as I do was stolen or scrapped but never scrapped..

How bout that door you fu#cked me on. Sold me a (new door as you told me that just needed primer) that was really a reject and then played dumb when i got it and you said return it but you won't send me another new one you will just refund me. Maybe I should post some pics of the the shitty welding that was done to it or how you told me you had it primed but the primer came right off with brake cleaner cause they rattle canned it black lol So I had to have it stripped and powder primed. You are the professional Gt parts seller Scott. You knew exactly what you sold me and had I not needed it at the time i would of returned it.

So i guess is it only ok for you to take advantage of people and also sell pre production parts? i'm confused? Would you like it if people call ford security and assets on you for the stuff you have or have purchased in the past, cause they are mad at you?

BTW
lmao!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan

BTW
lmao!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I just sent this guy a pm on ebay with this thread Scott so he can see what kind of hyprocrite you are and the fact that you kind of are an a$$hole for calling Ford on him and being a tattle tale cause again you do the same stuff...
lmao!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hi Scott. The naughty guy you called Ford on is a member here also. Can i get a LMAO... :D

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Wow!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Does anyone else ever get irritated with the fact it takes an act of god to order parts from Ford for our cars as the average Joe.

Here's just one example why it COULD BE the way it is these days.

SCOTT/ AKA NORTHWOODGT bragged to me when we still talked about 3 years ago maybe longer about how Ford made a price discrepancy on the side coolant package. So cheap that Scott went and bought Ford out of them. This is when there was no limit on buying parts and didn't have to practically supply your birth certificate to do so. If i remember correctly about 75$ for the whole bundle. When ford caught wind of they were out of stock and why they actually had to call Scott and pay him more money to buy them back so they had inventory other wise they would of had to have them remade at the expense of us end users in added costs for a low production item to be remade. For those of you who watch Scott's ebay. He used to sell them very cheap and this is the reason why..

For someone who thinks he serves a great service to the community maybe should think that some of his past buying actions have helped make things the way they are with ordering parts from ford. Not saying someone else would not of done it but Scott is someone that knows better.

can i get a lmao... ?

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
This sounds interesting. I've always seen parts for sale by thread starter. Are you saying
that those parts are either stolen, used ?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I’ve tried contacting NorthwoodGT before to ask about buying some parts from him. Couple of times. He has never even bothered to respond. My opinion on him was already formed.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
This sounds interesting. I've always seen parts for sale by thread starter. Are you saying
that those parts are either stolen, used ?

What i'm saying is the exact same thing Scott is calling a forum member here out on, is the same practices that he practices and has practiced for years now. Anyone in the GT world that is buying/ bought prototype/test stuff is essentially buying stuff that was taken with out the permission of Ford. 98% of that stuff was to be disposed of and NOT sent back out into the public for various different reason as you can imagine. So yes some of it was not legally gotten by the person that GOT it. Obviously this only applies to some of the used and prototype stuff he's sold and sells. All the new stuff he some how buys without going through the same processes the rest of us have to go through.

The whole tattle tale thing and calling ford as he did really gets me, as its only ok for Scott to f@ck people in this community doing the exact thing that was done to him... It's Karma, he deserves it. There's lot of people here that can attest to the same stuff but they won't come out from behind the key boards and do it.

So I can only share what I know and have witnessed first hand and the only reason i've come out now to do so is because of his post above.

Dan

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Forewarned is forearmed.