Bull Run rally

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
Guys I'm excited, gearing up for the bullrun rally starting this sat in times square. www.bullrun.com

My team consists of 2 900hp Supercharged Mallett Corvettes, and a chipped and pullied Ford GT driven by the super speeders crew www.superspeeders.com (myself, danny, and noah) and Chuck Mallett himself. Then a white gallardo SE, driven by Emil who owns www.vodcars.com and rory who head of marketing for Spike TV. They will be keeping a live updated blog from the SE everyday with their built in WiFi connection. Here is the blog so far the week before the rally http://bullrun2006.blogspot.com/

Rally is going to be pretty intense this year with entrants including Mario Andretti, Denis Rodman, Carl Lewis, Boyd Coddington, hayden Christiansen, etc. Cars to watch Mosler, Bugatti Veyron, F50, F40 and about 15 other cars entered with over 800 hp!

Feel free to stop by the times square launch with your car, unfortunately they dont tell us the route so I dont know what cities we will stop in, but we go from NY-> LA in 7 days, so follow us along and check it out.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Any chance of being able to enter now?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
The Superspeeders video look VERY cool endeed...:)

Rob Ferretti

May 2, 2006
NYC area
abolfaz said:
Any chance of being able to enter now?

This years rally has been sold out for months now, you can contact erin@bullrun.com to enter next years event or to see if there were any last minute drop outs.