Build Date And Car #

DALLAS

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2006
I am new to the forum, just got my 2005FORDGT...How do u determine the build date and the car #?.....

DALLAS

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Look on drivers door or glove box lid. And out of curiosity does it make a difference when it was built?

Dave

DALLAS

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2006
Glove Box?

Thanks For The Informaiton On The # Issue...as For The Build Date...just A Question.......this Is Really Going To Sound Bad,,but Where Is The Glove Box?

Dallas

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
whats up dallas i hope you are enjoying the gt not a boss 9 is it ???? bernie loves the car i think his dad is thrilled i cant believe you sold it to him after all this time i went down and took alot of pictures now i just need to get down to bernies and take the gt get a few pictures of the boss and gt together bas ass boss i love it

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
DALLAS said:
Thanks For The Informaiton On The # Issue...as For The Build Date...just A Question.......this Is Really Going To Sound Bad,,but Where Is The Glove Box?

Dallas

Silly me I got confused. Sorry

Dave

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
DALLAS said:
.......this Is Really Going To Sound Bad,,but Where Is The Glove Box?

Dallas

Your gloves fit under the front hood - you'll find that when you look for the trunk and spare tire :lol

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
What is the last 2005?

Since there is talk about the 3500 - 4000 car run, does anyone know the serial number of the last 2005? Since the 2006s are out, seems we should be able to get the tally. I see that 2005 number 2030 is on ebay at the moment.

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
DALLAS said:
I am new to the forum, just got my 2005FORDGT...How do u determine the build date and the car #?.....

DALLAS

Welcome!

Hope you'll have dry weekend and enjoy the ride.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
2005 GT's

I saw "2068" on Autotrader.com

AMB

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DALLAS said:

DALLAS

welcome, enjoy the ride :biggrin