Bra

J

jtedm89

were can I find a front Bra for my new gt 40?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
speed lingere did most of the ones I have seen, including mine :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Go to speedlingerie.com Get the phone number and call and ask for Rich. I ordered mine with mirror covers and license plate option. About $1K. Awsum's car was the template. Mine's been tested to 125 mph, caught in the rain several times (downpours) and it has worked perfectly. I'm very pleased, but get one with stripes, not like Bony's. His looks soooooo pale. Weight gain is negligible.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
fjpikul said:
Go to speedlingerie.com Get the phone number and call and ask for Rich. I ordered mine with mirror covers and license plate option. About $1K. Awsum's car was the template. Mine's been tested to 125 mph, caught in the rain several times (downpours) and it has worked perfectly. I'm very pleased, but get one with stripes, not like Bony's. His looks soooooo pale. Weight gain is negligible.

mine is strapless with wireless hidden support :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
But I think the cup size is soooooo wrong!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Who has a nice pic in their gallery of the GT w/ the bra?

Stu

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
the good doctor frank who posted above yours has some great shots..

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
fjpikul said:
Bony & Dr. Frank,
You guys should both know that a Black Bra is MUCH MORE SEXY, and makes you go faster to booty.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Mine is from SpeedL and flaps all over on the hood. I will not suggest it to anyone until he comes up with a fix... not good :thumbsdow

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Here's your BRA!! :banana

Attachments

• 120dddddddddddd.jpeg
    120dddddddddddd.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 146

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sorry, I missed that Spirit wanted it in Black! :banana

Attachments

• ATT00111.jpg
    ATT00111.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 128

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
MAD IN NC said:
Sorry, I missed that Spirit wanted it in Black! :banana
Mike,
WOW!
What can I say?
You are a man of truly good taste.:eek

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony... WOW! C heck out the all white one. I'll bet it will fit your all white GT!!! :banana :banana :banana :thumbsup :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Yup, sure is cheaper than the $1000 we paid. They are actually two army surplus parachutes... whoever said less is more... was fos. :biggrin :wink

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mine billows at highway speeds, but no damage to paint so far. Also have mirror covers and license plate holder. You don't really have much choice, no one else is making them. It has given excellent protection, especially from the 120mph midwest bugs. I'm going to wait until winter and then talk to Speedlingerie about fixing this.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
He told me he would have a GT in his shop in a week or so and would come up with a fix... I'm hoping he was telling the truth.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Awsum, it seems to me that it's Bony's fault. They measured your car, but then Bony messed them up with that "no stripe" BS. I think they just need to shorten that front, top piece and increase the "depth" of the plastic piece that fits by the fans. PLease keep me informed if you find out anything. Thanks - Gurneyless Frank

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Speed lingerie

I can't do anything for the one above but if you want a Speed Lingerie Bra I can save you a hundred or two bucks on one color matched for your car.

PM me.

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
If you want to entertain another way to go, my bra is see-through! 3M clear rock shield, baybee! Also on the rear fender opening lip. It's virtually undetectable.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
The problem with the clear bra is it yellows after time and when a rock hits it it looks worse than a rock chip in the paint. Then you have to replace the whole piece.