Bottleholders for sale - brand new, silver

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormy

Are you going to make and sell any more?
If yes then post a price please

There is an older post with the price sheet in the general topic section. To be honest the Manufacturer is way behind on the Silver and the CF. I really haven't pushed for more orders because it gets frustrating for me when they can't deliver what they have pending now.

The Painted Silver are made of less expensive material but there is more time and labor in finishing them. When we get caught up. I'll freshen up the old post to the top of the board and I'll take some more orders,, Thanks for all your support..:thumbsup

For those who are waiting please hang in there.. I gave up My CF set at the rally to one of our far off GT brothers and I have no idea when I'll have some back in my car...:frown

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
pics?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
JB, go to the thread "Late Breaking News from The Rally III," post number 1 for good pictures. Track tested to 140 mph. FJP

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

jb, I tried to reply to your Private message. It would not go through. You need to change you stats to allow private messages,,

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Still waiting on mine... :frown

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Still waiting on mine... :frown

Hey Mark,
Your next on the list.. Thanks for being patient !!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Just give me a time frame.

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
If this is actually about fully functional cup holders that mount permanently in the Ford GT and actually work I did them about 18 months ago and they work perfectly . The whole isse was location and the use of extant holes that required NO drilling no glues etc etc