Body Repair Advice

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Sorry to hear about your car, I would be chocked. Have you given Brown Brothers Ford a call? They seem to be very knowledgeable aka FGT and might be able to recommend a good body shop. Apparently the owner personally has a GT and is quite the enthusiast. Good luck

Yes, Brown Bros. Ford would be my choice to start looking for the best possible repair in the Vancouver area. I know the owner of BBF and they have done mods to my FGT. Great people and no BS. It would be worth a call or a visit.

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
you let them park the bentley??? that doesnt make sense to me, bentley's are really nice.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
[clears throat] As a fellow Bentley driver....

The Bentley is not as idiosyncratic as the GT - starting procedure, 3rd gear duff starts etc. I'd be 'moderately' comfortable with someone else driving the Bentley, but not the GT.

'Sides, Bentleys are a dime a dozen here, GT's are all together more rare....

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
[clears throat] As a fellow Bentley driver....

The Bentley is not as idiosyncratic as the GT - starting procedure, 3rd gear duff starts etc. I'd be 'moderately' comfortable with someone else driving the Bentley, but not the GT.

'Sides, Bentleys are a dime a dozen here, GT's are all together more rare....

'Mebbe' so, Neil, but A FENDER IS A FENDER regardless of the car it's on!

I won't ever have a valet park ANY car of mine again. I wouldn't even let 'em park my dump truck.

("Uh, Pockets? WHY would you take your dump truck anywhere a valet would even be present?" "Now, that's a good question. Lemme get back 2U on that one...")

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
You're right of course - but you get my point, if you had to have a valet park one, you'd choose the Bentley, I mean, it even starts with 'Bent' so you're half way there.

I remember turning up to a restaurant in France with my Murcielago and the valet guy, who can't have been more than 12 years old, literally rubbing his hands with glee. He was hugely disappointed when I stopped his brief daydream... :)