Best NFGT versions/color combos.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Will they not be doing any more Heritage, Gulf, or Executive (Racing Red, White & Blue) on the next series that just got allocations?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Will they not be doing any more Heritage, Gulf, or Executive (Racing Red, White & Blue) on the next series that just got allocations?

The Gulf cars are likely finished after the 2020 run of #6 cars. I would not sweat it though. I’m sure there will be more special/heritage editions. For example, it makes sense to continue the Carbon Series to the end.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
The Gulf cars are likely finished after the 2020 run of #6 cars. I would not sweat it though. I’m sure there will be more special/heritage editions. For example, it makes sense to continue the Carbon Series to the end.

Does Ford hand pick the buyers and offer the Heritage and Carbon Series cars?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Does Ford hand pick the buyers and offer the Heritage and Carbon Series cars?

Dave would be the person to provide an accurate answer, but in my case, I got an email asking if I was interested in either the Heritage or the Carbon Series. I said YES! And the next thing I knew I received an email congratulating me on my Heritage allocation. That is all I know. It resolved the huge dispute in my house about color, stripes etc. Lol

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I said yes to the Heritage and no to the Lightweight, but was rejected for the Heritage and accepted for the Lightweight! Good thing too, saved me fifty K!

Reactions: Special K

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
well I was thinking of going with pink lol but since DBK put it out there already then I'll probably go with the red, white, blue livery of team Ganassi lol j/k But going back to the original intent of the thread, I wouldn't choose the car with options that would fetch the most money because in that case you would miss the point entirely of the NFGT and selection process. Unless you choose a bad color/option combo, they'll all have the same value really...well heritage will be a bit more expensive but at the same time less unique.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
well I was thinking of going with pink lol but since DBK put it out there already then I'll probably go with the red, white, blue livery of team Ganassi lol j/k But going back to the original intent of the thread, I wouldn't choose the car with options that would fetch the most money because in that case you would miss the point entirely of the NFGT and selection process. Unless you choose a bad color/option combo, they'll all have the same value really...well heritage will be a bit more expensive but at the same time less unique.
HONESTLY THEY ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL. WITH OR WITHOUT STRIPE, CARBON OR GULF. TODAY IM LOVING THE PURPLES AND ALSO YELLOW NO STRIPE. TOMORROW WILL BE A NEW DAY😅

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I wouldn't want to live with a purple car, but it sure does pop.

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Go with SILVER if you are playing it SAFE.

Black - If you want to get stressed over each fine line scratch.

What color cars do you have now?