Back into a GT again

Spigmont

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2007
Hey gang! After almost a year hiatus from the GT world, I am proud to say that I am back into the gang again.

The first one lasted about 2 months before I totalled it. Thank goodness for insurance
The second one was fun to use as a daily driver and to really put the pedal down
The third one-- if it counts-- is tattood across my chest

And I am proud to say that the Fourth one is coming in within the next 2 weeks. After a long search I've decided to put some stripes on the red stripe delete that Shelby's had. Radio will be a custom system as well. Thank you to Kip for getting the double DIN console to Shelby so quickly. Who would have thought red ones would be so hard to come by? Must be because they're the fastest.:lol

Shelby has once again been the picture of professionalism and went far out of the way to satisfy the underwriters for the loan. After many hoops being jumped through and some quick work by Shelby, the deal is closed.:willy It's a pleasure to work with someone who so obviously loves what he does-- he steered me away from a couple of possible disasters. THANK YOU!

I've relocated from Joplin, MO to Peoria, IL. Nothing to stay there for after the tornado. So if there's anyone out there in my neck of the woods now drop me a hello.

Now that I'm 40, it's time to slow down (NOT!) but I'll treat this gal with more TLC.

Again, many thanks to Shelby, Kip, and the folks at 321 for their help in getting my new girl dressed up to see me.

Who knows...I still have the other side of my chest open. Perhaps there will be another color in my future as well.

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Welcome back.. Enjoy it shiny side up.

(red is the fastest) :lol

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
Congrats on your purchase. I owned the car that you purchased and I hope that it gives you years of enjoyment!

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Congratulations! Welcome back! Hope you stay this time.......

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Give my regards to Big Als in Peoria.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...I've relocated from Joplin, MO to Peoria, IL. Nothing to stay there for after the tornado. So if there's anyone out there in my neck of the woods now drop me a hello....

Dr. Frank (fpikul) is down in Belleville, about 170 miles south of you - he also has a red one. Welcome back! :thumbsup

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Welcome back !

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I like red...

GTdrummer