Application for New GT's Coming in November???

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Not working for me yet?

Same

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Live now

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Working now!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Good luck fellow GT owners. I hope each of us hears good news in April. The long wait.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
I got online and added a couple of Ford Vehicles our company has bought since the last application period.

I was able to delete a sentence on the final description area of the application, but was unable to add new verbage. Probably not worth changing anyway.

We just celebrated our 100th year in business, installing water-sewer-and drainage piping for residential developments. During my early years in the business, mid 70's, we had 15 Crews with 15 -2 Ton Ford Trucks taking them their supplies, fuel, etc. for the day. The business has changed over the years, and now materials go directly to the job sites, and not to our warehouse area first, so down to 3 trucks for our 7 crews we run now. I am hoping that history, as well as my 11 years with my '05 GT will put me in the running for a slot !

Thanks for this great Forum DBK, and always having us at the head of the line when Ford stuff happens !

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I updated mine with minimal change. I hope I do better this time!

Joe

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Help on application! One of the questions: "How many vehicles are in your collection?" And, the applicant is to list 3.
The question is do I include the Ford GT as one of the cars in the collection, and list the GT as part of the 3 cars info being asked to provide? Seem redundant since at previous page I already indicated and listed my GT, but don't want to short change myself on the application.
What did you put in?

thx

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hmm, same here. The last section where applicants would provide additional info for consideration allowed me to delete but not for add/edit.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Notary? I see no reference to a notary

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
When I did mine I recall it needed to be notarized where you committed to not selling the car for 24 months.
Maybe no longer a requirement.?
Ajb(andy)

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
When I did mine I recall it needed to be notarized where you committed to not selling the car for 24 months.
Maybe no longer a requirement.?
Ajb(andy)

Was that maybe after you were given an allocation?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yes, you are most likely correct.
It was a while ago::):)

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
The notary is the next package if one is selected. Yes you can list your current GT as one of the cars you own. There is a separate section where you rank your cars . Here you can list your GT again.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Yes, you are most likely correct.
It was a while ago::):)
haha its all good

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Thank you for all the information Dave it's greatly appreciated. Best of luck to all forum friends!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Good luck to all!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Good luck gentlemen! May we make it to the coveted Notarization Stage this round!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Looks like you can update that section now. Yesterday I couldnt but now I can.

I was able to delete a sentence on the final description area of the application, but was unable to add new verbage. Probably not worth changing anyway.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Good luck gentlemen! May we make it to the coveted Notarization Stage this round!

Indeed! Thank you Ford

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Looks like you can update that section now. Yesterday I couldnt but now I can.

Don't forget you were the leader and organizer of the Not Rally 13 Road Rally!:facepalm: