Anybody seen this?

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Cool jukebox honors the fastest color GT.
eac53976.jpg

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yes, I was looking at buying a GT in Blacksburg Va. and the owner of the dealership had one in the showroom. I would love to find one for sale.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Yes, I was looking at buying a GT in Blacksburg Va. and the owner of the dealership had one in the showroom. I would love to find one for sale.

They are for sale on the Ford website ... a little expensive but available..

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks, I will look into it:thumbsup .

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I dont see white on there. White is the fastest since it reflects sunlight and does not absorb and get weighed down like all the other colors.:biggrin

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<<They are for sale on the Ford website ... a little expensive but available..>>

Wow, I'll say they're expensive ... 8 thousand bucks!!

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
They always show the most "common" color on that type of deal. They figure if they are going to sell the product, they have to appeal to the owners of the color that is...well...you know...plentiful..:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I have it from the highest sources that yellow is the rarest color because once the survey groups saw it, they thought it was "urine yellow." They also thought the silver looked toooo much like a DeLorean.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have it from the highest sources that yellow is the rarest color because once the survey groups saw it, they thought it was "urine yellow." They also thought the silver looked toooo much like a DeLorean.

Dr. Pickle is suffering from Yellow and Silver envy:biggrin

Gimbal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 11, 2007
Queenstown, New Zealand
Rocman, as the light bounces off the white it is producing a force against the car, slowing it down just a tad bit.