Any Midnight Blue, QuickSilver or Black cars available?

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congratulations and welcome!!

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
Our family says that the white ones are really the fastest, we just don't talk about it.

Reactions: RPM217 and THamonGT

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Looks like your son is already saying to himself that this car will be mine one day.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats QSS on a beautiful car your going to love it and this forum Oh but do you need to change your forum name now :)

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Looks great, and Ill go out on a limb, and say this was not delivered to your primary residence (you have Alberta listed), with all those palm trees...
Correct, not delivered to Alberta but instead delivered to my spot in Vegas. Gonna bring her home to Alberta in a month or two so I can drive it 3 freakin months of the year when it's not snowing :ROFLMAO:

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Looks like your son is already saying to himself that this car will be mine one day.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. My boy's got good taste but he better watch it or the old man will pull his belt out ;)

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Congrats! welcome to the family
Thanks, I am so thrilled.

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Congrats and welcome. You'll never forget this experience. So good.

Vince H
I've only had the car 2 days and I agree, I will never forget this experience. You are so right, It is indeed "so good".

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
CONGRATS!!!

You're going to love it. Welcome to the party.
I have been soooooo ready to party...... Ford GT style. I'm kinda wondering what took me so long to join the fun.

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Our family says that the white ones are really the fastest, we just don't talk about it.
I knew that, that's why I ultimately bought a white one:cool:

QSS

Reactions: RPM217