Any Ford GT events in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

NavyVet

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a new owner and was wondering if there are any regular GT events or get-togethers in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area? I know there is a Cars and Coffee the first Saturday of every month at Gainey Ranch, any local GT owners attend that? Any other events? Thanks!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX

NavyVet

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Crap! Rich helped me with my recent purchase.... I thought his get-together was in September....

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Forum rally is in September. ChipBeck will likely be organizing a Rally to Rally VIII. If you haven't and there's still room, sign up and make the trip from PHX to Sonoma.

I used to live in Phoenix and strangely enough didn't see GT's at C&C that often. Team Jeff/GT38 and AZSTAD (none of whom are very active here anymore) were regulars. Not sure if they still go.

NavyVet

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks!

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
I'm planning on being at Scottsdale C&C tomorrow with my GT. Some other current & former GT owners are planning to being there too. I'll PM you my cell phone number.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm planning on being at Scottsdale C&C tomorrow with my GT. Some other current & former GT owners are planning to being there too. I'll PM you my cell phone number.

Guess I spoke too soon:)
Take some new video, Dick. I think I've watched all of your GT vids on Vimeo about 5000 times:)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I'm a new owner and was wondering if there are any regular GT events or get-togethers in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area? I know there is a Cars and Coffee the first Saturday of every month at Gainey Ranch, any local GT owners attend that? Any other events? Thanks!

Navy,

I live in Scottsdale and we put together gatherings several times a year. I'll PM you my cell. Give me a call bro.

Chip

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Guess I spoke too soon:)
Take some new video, Dick. I think I've watched all of your GT vids on Vimeo about 5000 times:)

Well Ed, you're about 4,999 views ahead of me! Glad you enjoy them. You're right, I need to take more. The next time you're in Phoenix, let Jeff or me know and we'll get together - it's been too long!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Well Ed, you're about 4,999 views ahead of me! Glad you enjoy them. You're right, I need to take more. The next time you're in Phoenix, let Jeff or me know and we'll get together - it's been too long!

Certainly will, Dick! Although I know this time of year is...shall we say....less than favorable (read: hot as Hades). If I ever make it back to PHX, I'll certainly let you know.