Any dodge dealers on this forum????

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
My dealer is stuck on 10k over MSRP for a new challanger. I am willing to pay 3k over in cash today for one. If any one knows of one for that price PLEASE let me know..

Thanks
Joe

M

Mark O

My dealer is stuck on 10k over MSRP for a new challanger. I am willing to pay 3k over in cash today for one. If any one knows of one for that price PLEASE let me know..

Thanks
Joe

Remember the "adjusted market value" tacked onto 1992-1995 Vipers, PT Cruisers, Prowlers, & most recently, the SRT Chargers? How well have they held their value?

I predict that the value of the Challenger will drop like a stone. Wait till 2009.

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
Mark-o, I agree, but I honestly feel like I do enough business with my dealer to "play" with prices a little. Plus with every vehicle value dropping like they have in the dodge line up I thought I was being nice with the 3k over. I am still interested in one because my son and I love the looks of the car.

joe

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Mark-o, I agree, but I honestly feel like I do enough business with my dealer to "play" with prices a little. Plus with every vehicle value dropping like they have in the dodge line up I thought I was being nice with the 3k over. I am still interested in one because my son and I love the looks of the car.

joe

The loco - uh - LOCAL dealer up here STILL wants $30K OVER for the 1st one coming in here!:rofl (I just got off the phone with 'em!)

But, here's the kicker, Joe.

"Loren" (sales mgr) says they'll MSRP an SRT8 Challenger IN THE FALL! Further, he states that there's a rumor floating around that they'll have a 'bare bones', "SS Sport model" Challenger available pretty shortly as well (lighter weight, then, obviously ...AND THAT'S NEEDED!).

So, I think Mark is steering you in the right direction, sir.:thumbsup