Another New Guy

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
After reading so many spectators proudly announcing their GT purchase, it's finally my turn. I am the very proud owner of a Tungsten GT. I fell in love with the GT40 when I first saw pictures of it back in the 60's. It was my destiny to own one. It should arrive in the next four weeks or so. The wait won't be so bad, as we are in our rainy season here in the NW anyway.
I have been reading posts for several months and I want to say thanks and to congratulate all members for their contributions. The information being shared is great. Also, special thanks to Centerpunch for the Ford GT Prices web site.
If I have half as much fun with the GT as most of you have had with yours, this is going to be great!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome, I take it you also have a rentaracer? :biggrin

ReiKo

Mar 8, 2006
Grosse Pointe, MI
Welcome... New guy here also... :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome

Are you the guy who bought from Valley Ford in St. Louis?

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Great!

Congratulations, you'll love the intimate experience. Just be ready for the crowds! :thumbsup

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome and congratulations! You'll love it! :thumbsup

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
bony said:
welcome, I take it you also have a rentaracer? :biggrin
Yes, I bought my "Hertz" car 18 years ago. It's always good to meet another Shelby guy!

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
fjpikul said:
Are you the guy who bought from Valley Ford in St. Louis?
No, I bought the car from a Ford dealer in New Jersey. The car is currently being built and will be shipped from the factory to a local Ford dealer in Portland.