Another famous owner of our GT

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Here i am watching the show called Space Dive on the National Geo HD channel; it is about the recent records breaking space dive in excess of the speed of sound from the edge of space by Felix Baumgartner...... At about 56th minute of the show...., he came out from parking his red FGT, with a cal lic plate. Anyone else caught the show?

Well......, now we can definitively say no one on earth has gone as fast as a FGT owner!!

GTED

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Wow that is cool. Maybe we can get him to the Texas Mile for a record with his car ?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
May I suggest you delete that license plate number, Ed? :wink

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hi Pocket,

I figured no big deal because anyone watched the show could see it vividly. You know, public domain.. Nonetheless, it is deleted. This is a 2 hours show, very interesting how they documented the development of the project, and how in the middle of the project, how Felix Baumgartner shrugged mentally, then, he came around...

GTED

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hi Pocket,

I figured no big deal because anyone watched the show could see it vividly.

GTED

You're quite right of course. But, I've always 'figgered' why make something like that available to a whole new 'secondary market', so to speak! :secret: :cheers

(The producers of that show should have seen to it that the plate was blurred just as SOP.)

Paranoid Pockets

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Cool dude with some serious cajones

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
Cool dude with some serious cajones
I know. Who would concede they own and drive the slowest colored version of a GT. Red.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Eh, no hot buttons on the seats. Pfft.

(just kiddin)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I know. Who would concede they own and drive the slowest colored version of a GT. Red.

???? No Way!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Is that a Cali plate?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Is that a Cali plate?

I had to do a double take as well. I believe it is.

Vince H