and you thought you had most accessories handled??

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
now, if I could figure out how to install a receiver hitch on the GT, ....

http://bumperdumper.com.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Bony-

Where do you find all the weird stuff you post????? Do you have friends that email the links to you or are you on the net 24/7???

Keep 'em coming!

-Chris

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi Chris,
I am in a pretty high pressure business, spend hours on the computer. But I try to take two 10 minute breaks every hour, browse some forums and exchange humor with an extensive group of people, and spend ten minutes working on a couple of nonprofits and service clubs. This clears my head and
works for me. In the event you would like to receive some cartons (everything
rated from G to XXXX) and have a G-Mail account (or similar) for off yr computer storage (send me an email and I will give you a G-Mail account) let me know and I will add you.
Cheers, daniel

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
bony said:
Hi Chris,
I am in a pretty high pressure business, spend hours on the computer. But I try to take two 10 minute breaks every hour, browse some forums and exchange humor with an extensive group of people, and spend ten minutes working on a couple of nonprofits and service clubs. This clears my head and
works for me. In the event you would like to receive some cartons (everything
rated from G to XXXX) and have a G-Mail account (or similar) for off yr computer storage (send me an email and I will give you a G-Mail account) let me know and I will add you.
Cheers, daniel

Bony,
you are soo laid back, mate ! two ten minutes plus another ten charity means you spend 30minutes pressured an hour.. That's soo relaxed ! If I get ten to fifteen minutes three times a day, I'm happy.
Copy me on your stuff and get me a G.mail account ! I guess you still have my email, Daniel my brother!

looking forwaRD WHAT yoU DEFINE as XXXX... : )))) :banana