Amazing Detail of a Detail

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
This is on the Meguiar's web site. It is a GREAT photo story of the transformation of a Toyota Tundra. I know, it's just a truck, but take a look. It will inspire all of us AR guys to new heights. (Maybe that's not a good thing)

Craig
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25974

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
HHGT is having a conniption...

But then again, Sam would have had his 'always-at-the-ready' detail bottle and micro-fiber towel by his side.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
And the total COST of that detail job was $137.83 LESS than the sticker price of a new truck! :lol

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
pressure washed the seatbelts!!!!!! not sure if that is a sane thing to do... Awesome job other than that ...

Chime in here Jason ...

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
There are too many debates out there as to using ANYTHING on the seat belts will "Relax" the fabric and cause problems or even failure. The APC he is referring to is likely Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner which works great even at highly diluted rates however I do not know if it is seat belt safe. My stand on this is to not use anything on seat belts, ever, I especially wouldn't be forcing water into the fabric with high pressure either. Not saying he is wrong, or I am right, merely commenting on my personal stand on the issue :thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Awesome!

I need a really good detailer!!!

Any recommendations in the OC area!