Aluminum Harness Bars

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Made by a forum member, these are spectacular! My harnesses did not fit around these so I have no use for them. I bought them for $175 shipped and I'll sell them for $150 shipped since I already used the clear protective tape that these came with. You'll have to cut your own. You also use your own hardware, just a bolt in. Here's a link to what they look like installed: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7517

Sep30_01.jpg

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm confused. The other thread says he was selling them for $150 shipped. Where does the $175 come from?

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
I'm confused. The other thread says he was selling them for $150 shipped. Where does the $175 come from?

My bad! You are right sir. I have sent you a PM

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Sale pending

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Sold

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
old buddy, old neighbor, jdog, how did i miss those seat belt mounts? they would've been the perfect gift for the open track dog that I am . . .

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
old buddy, old neighbor, jdog, how did i miss those seat belt mounts? they would've been the perfect gift for the open track dog that I am . . .

Bruce, how the hell r u? I finally went out to Autobahn, what a blast. This past weekend did some time on the Chicagoland Speedway in Vipers and other SRT vehicles. I'm hooked! Next year, the GT's gonna get some extended track time. I have the Safeco harness bars which are very nice as well with the 6 point Safeco harnesses, excellent harware! I'm jealuous, you can drive your GT year round now!:thumbsup Mine's going up for winter pretty soon.:thumbsdowTake care!

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Life is good. Waiting for the baby to arrive any day.

Glad to hear you have made it to the track. That's fantastic. Maybe you'll make one of the NASA events next year - they do HPDE's and racing and I'm hoping to do another season in an AI or CMC car. Gotta run but I'll be lurking around here.

bb