Aloha!

Dave@EFI

Oct 21, 2005
Hawaii
Aloha all, I just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I've been on the forums lurking for a while. As a potential GT owner and dedicated car enthusiast, I can appreciate how you all carry yourselves here. Nice forum, seemingly great people. Here's a pic of my Z06.....got another Silver one on order in 2006. Like the GT, I am boosting a roots blower now. It'll be replaced with TT's next month.

DSC06481.JPG

DSC06181.JPG

DSC04719.JPG

Here's a quick vid clip of the Z as well.....
Fly By Vid

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
super sweeeeet... great vid and car, enjoy.... I am on a long waiting list :cheers

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is it allowed to post pictures of frontengine cars in this forum??? Someone report this guy to our Admin!!!!!

Arhh well, what the hell, as long as it's got a charger, will let you of with a warning...

Whats the numbers you get from that thing??

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
101... you do mean the trickle charger?? Gotta check and see if he has one, or at the least a beach front guest house for members of this forum :rofl :biggrin :lol

Dave@EFI

Oct 21, 2005
Hawaii
Bony & 101, thanks for the welcome brutha's. The Z put down 453HP 427TQ with massive heatsoak, baseline tune and no cooldown (Sat in traffic for a while before dyno'ing). I added some meth and worked on my timing and fuel tables and eeked out 515HP 477TQ recently.

The supercharger is coming out in December and we're replacing it with twin turbo's. At 6psi we're gunning for 600RWHP or so w/Meth & an NX Ntercooler sprayer.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site Dave. Nice Z. I have an 02 N/A 422ci that makes a bit less power. Interesting setup with the way the blower sits. Did Caravaggio do the interior? :cheers

Since you're on the island, do you know Bill (no mercy)?

Dave@EFI

Oct 21, 2005
Hawaii
DBK said:
Welcome to the site Dave. Nice Z. I have an 02 N/A 422ci that makes a bit less power. Interesting setup with the way the blower sits. Did Caravaggio do the interior? :cheers

Since you're on the island, do you know Bill (no mercy)?

Bill and I had dinner on Sunday and Monday night. He's like my brother/Business partner/Investor/....well you get the idea. My family and I will be visiting him in Colorado in the mid winter. I helped work on his old Z06 (NOMERCY).

On my vette, the seats are by Caravaggio, all other leather by Vette Essentials. You got 422ci huh? Must be a beast! Are you on any of the other forums?

Aloha & Mahalo for the welcome! Dave

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I figured you'd know him, as anyone with your type of ride must run into someone with a car like his old MTI Z on an island that size. Or any of his rides for that matter, whatever it happens to be :lol Last I saw it was a 996TT Cab and a Heffner TT SRT-10. Poor dude. The car enthusiast world could use more guys like him, as I see him occasionally defending the various marques against other-brand haters at the popular forums.

I know Ken King pretty well. He's part of the SE MI Vette crowd, so I've been at many cruises/drag races/beer swillings with him. I was there when Vette Essentials moved into the retail location and became he and his wife's full time gig. Great stuff, and Ken is a good guy.

I'm on most of the Vette forums, but the past year or so I've been so busy I missed out on most of what's been going on. I didn't even drag or road race the car last year :ack