Add 300 Rear Wheel Torque to Your Twin Turbo GT

Mar 15, 2006
GT1000-TTSC_800.jpg

Here is the dyno sheet for our GT1000 Twin Turbo system working in conjunction with the factory supercharger. The low end power is just as impressive as it is on the top end!

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Here is the dyno sheet for our GT1000 Twin Turbo system working in conjunction with the factory supercharger. The low end power is just as impressive as it is on the top end!

Better if you attach the sheet, John

Mar 15, 2006
Better if you attach the sheet, John

thanks!

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Very impressive indeed! :cheers

Hey John, much appreciated if you would contact me to discuss my Venom 550. :thumbsup I've sent you emails, left voicemails and a PM and still no reply :confused

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
On the TT, I would guess that top end torque and horsepower would be less with the supercharger.

Mar 15, 2006
Very impressive indeed! :cheers

Hey John, much appreciated if you would contact me to discuss my Venom 550. :thumbsup I've sent you emails, left voicemails and a PM and still no reply :confused

Ive been traveling a lot this summer and have not kept up with my emails as much as I would like to, so please call me directly on my cell phone at 713-828-7676. Thanks.

Mar 15, 2006
On the TT, I would guess that top end torque and horsepower would be less with the supercharger.

Correct, the TT by itself made more power on the top of the curve. So if you want to go for all out top speed and acceleration above 200 mph then I would suggest that the TT alone is the better system. However, in the real world of street driving I think its more fun to trade off some big end power for a huge amount of low to mid range power.

FYI, the GT1000 Twin Turbo SC also made 950 rw hp on 23 psi boost with a slipping clutch. So it can make more power if you want to.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
What would the expectation be with a Whipple in lieu of a stock factory SC :confused :thumbsup :banana :party

Mar 15, 2006
What would the expectation be with a Whipple in lieu of a stock factory SC :confused :thumbsup :banana :party

likely more low end and mid range but about the same top end power on 93 octane. we've had some interest from some whipple guys so we will likely have some real data sooner than later.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Ive been traveling a lot this summer and have not kept up with my emails as much as I would like to, so please call me directly on my cell phone at 713-828-7676. Thanks.

Excellent! I'll call you today :thumbsup

Cheers :cheers

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Does this system use the factory exhaust manifolds or a custom header setup?I am asking because i already have headers (SW)on the car and would like to keep that setup and not go back to the cast iron manifolds.What is nice is that i can do this myself in my garage because i hate putting my car on a transporter or letting someone else work on it.(no offense)I am very picky and my luck is something always gets scratched somehow someway.WQould be very interested if I could get this to work off my SW headers.

Mar 15, 2006
Does this system use the factory exhaust manifolds or a custom header setup?I am asking because i already have headers (SW)on the car and would like to keep that setup and not go back to the cast iron manifolds.What is nice is that i can do this myself in my garage because i hate putting my car on a transporter or letting someone else work on it.(no offense)I am very picky and my luck is something always gets scratched somehow someway.WQould be very interested if I could get this to work off my SW headers.

We are using the factory exhaust manifolds. Sorry we cant meet your desire, but the kit as we offer it is proven, fits, makes power, etc. so any deviation from our system would likely work but we just cant promise what the results or side effects might be by changing some of the components.