A Tribute to Alan Mann Racing - the new 2022 Heritage Edition Ford GT

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Forum member @Triheart7 has one: https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/members/triheart7.1713/ And you can see it in his avatar:

1713.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Very nice, my father in law has the carbon series. Do you know anyone else with the Alan Mann model? A worker from Multimatic said only 4 were made for the United States. I was trying to locate them. I can’t believe that guy is selling that Alan Mann GT. That’s a big problem

That could be true; I have no idea. I only know of the ones posted here by Forum members (TriHeart, Mr. Peebles, and Angelo P). With yours, that would already make four. Yeah, I don't know anything about that car I posted. Just saw it on Facebook marketplace. Could be a scam for all I know. Certainly would be in violation of the contract to sell it now.

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
Hopefully we can have them all together one day.

Hootie Kovach

GT Owner
Jan 19, 2023
Eastern Pa.
I know of one (an Allen Mann edition car)in northern New Jersey.. a good friend of mine sent me a pic of the car. It’s in a private Shelby collection.

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
I’m in ny/nj area. Maybe I’ll see him at a cars and coffee this year

Reactions: Johntpr

Hootie Kovach

GT Owner
Jan 19, 2023
Eastern Pa.
Very nice, my father in law has the carbon series. Do you know anyone else with the Alan Mann model? A worker from Multimatic said only 4 were made for the United States. I was trying to locate them. I can’t believe that guy is selling that Alan Mann GT. That’s a big problem
where are you located? I do know of 2 Allen Mann Heritage cars in the USA (Other than yours). One is in Northern NJ, I HAVE A PIC OF IT.. and was told there’s one in Eastern Pa. Also.
Nice car. 😁

Reactions: Johntpr

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
I’m live in NYC and the jersey shore.

Reactions: RPM217 and Johntpr

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I liive in NYC and the jersey shore.

I office near GCT. If you'd like to grab the proverbial cup of coffee some time, shoot me a PM.

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
What’s GCT, the shipping terminal?

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
What’s GCT, the shipping terminal?
In a manner of speaking. It's Grand Central Terminal.

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
Sure, let me know when the GT’S are meeting up for a Cars and coffee