A Tribute to Alan Mann Racing - the new 2022 Heritage Edition Ford GT

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
I am wildly excited to share details about the 2022 Alan Mann Heritage Edition Ford GT released by Ford today. The amazing car featured in Ford’s press release will debut along side the original Alan Mann Ford GT at the Chicago Auto show open to the public on Saturday, February 12th, 2022. I humbly report that this amazing vehicle which honors the contributions of Alan Mann Racing to the history-making Ford GT program at the 24 Hours of Le Mans...is mine. Still pinching myself, words do not describe how grateful I am to everyone at Ford for the honor of owning the car I’ve dreamed of for more than 50 years. Count on me to be a great ambassador for all the people responsible for the history-making automotive achievements that ultimately find their way into all of the cars and trucks designed and manufactured by the people at Ford Motor Company. To everyone who has made the years of anticipation one of the most exciting rides of my life, I simply say "thank you!" Photos to follow soon.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Looking forward to those pics! Here's a big Supercongratulations! :) 👍 :cool:

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
This is awesome!
Congrats.

Reactions: Mr.Peebles

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I had the very great pleasure of handing Alan the keys to his 2005 Ford GT when we delivered it to him in Surrey.
He was 70 by then but still very much an enthusiast. We still look after that (also red) car today, now with its second owner who used to work with Alan.
The pictures of the new GT in this latest tribute to his racing colours looks amazing.
Congratulations!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Great stories, looking forward to seeing in person.

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
I had the very great pleasure of handing Alan the keys to his 2005 Ford GT when we delivered it to him in Surrey.
He was 70 by then but still very much an enthusiast. We still look after that (also red) car today, now with its second owner who used to work with Alan.
The pictures of the new GT in this latest tribute to his racing colours looks amazing.
Congratulations!
Wow, that's super exciting. I just had the chance to meet Alan's sons Tom and Henry at the Chicago Auto Show where my car is currently on display with the original GT40. Both great guys carrying on an amazing tradition. So glad that Ford is honoring the teamwork and innovation that has contributed to the success of the Ford GT program. Thanks for sharing your experience with Alan and Alan Mann Racing!

Reactions: GT101

Angelo P

Jul 21, 2011
Great - I also received an allocation for 2022 Alan Mann Heritage Edition. I have been waiting since November 2021 to share and I was glad to see it at the Chicago Auto Show on February 12th, 2022. I am grateful to Ford for offering me the option of either of the three heritage editions. The Alan Mann edition is the one for me. I look forward to meeting many of you in the near future.

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
Great - I also received an allocation for 2022 Alan Mann Heritage Edition. I have been waiting since November 2021 to share and I was glad to see it at the Chicago Auto Show on February 12th, 2022. I am grateful to Ford for offering me the option of either of the three heritage editions. The Alan Mann edition is the one for me. I look forward to meeting many of you in the near future.
Good choice! Glad you were able to get to Chicago to see AMGT40-1. It was a thrill for me too. And, even more special to see Tom and Henry Mann unveil it. I hope delivery comes soon and you enjoy every mile of it. Congratulations!

Reactions: Triheart7

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
My Alan Mann is at Pat Milliken Ford so have seen pictures on instagram. Expected delivery in 2 weeks and a day, not that I’m counting.

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
I know your delivery will be thrilling. Mine was! Have fun and remember every moment. Congratulations!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
My Alan Mann is at Pat Milliken Ford so have seen pictures on instagram. Expected delivery in 2 weeks and a day, not that I’m counting.

That's going to be gorgeous Kevin! Can't wait to see it!!

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Can´t wait to get mine :cool: This time with US plates ....

Reactions: Triheart7 and GTMD

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
This came yesterday.0A03F874-EFDF-41E8-83AB-FD882B0B64C5.jpeg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Damn! So exciting!!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
007 sweet!!

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
I was wondering if you know how many Alan Mann’s were produced for the United States. I heard 4 from somebody at multimatic.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I was wondering if you know how many Alan Mann’s were produced for the United States. I heard 4 from somebody at multimatic.

Hmmm.

Is this you?

070B1A33-58BB-425C-AA1B-ED565E279E03.jpegB464D6B3-4610-43BC-8927-A79EC9911FFD.jpeg

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
No, I recently took delivery of mine. And I would never sell. When did you get yours?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
No, I recently took delivery of mine. And I would never sell. When did you get yours?

Cool, congratulations. I got mine (a Carbon Series) almost two years ago. Enjoy!

Reactions: Johntpr

KingofExoticz

GT Owner
Jan 21, 2023
Very nice, my father in law has the carbon series. Do you know anyone else with the Alan Mann model? A worker from Multimatic said only 4 were made for the United States. I was trying to locate them. I can’t believe that guy is selling that Alan Mann GT. That’s a big problem

Reactions: Johntpr